• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to call me a liar, not much point in having a discussion.

Didn't even bother to read the rest. All I did was point out a fact. And you can just keep on crying when it happens over and over, say it's not fair or whatever. Do not give a shit.

Not sure he called you a liar and he only gave you 5 ! over the whole post so he was being calm for him. :laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to call me a liar, not much point in having a discussion.

Didn't even bother to read the rest. All I did was point out a fact. And you can just keep on crying when it happens over and over, say it's not fair or whatever. Do not give a shit.

did-someone-rustle-your-jimmies-.jpg

Didn't call you a liar!! I said you've been crying about hunh for months and you have. And of course you didn't read the rest. You tend to do that when someone makes a point you can't refute!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure he called you a liar and he only gave you 5 ! over the whole post so he was being calm for him. :laugh3:

:lol:Trying to cut back on my use of exclamation points. I don't even use them for any kind of emphasis (even though that's exactly what they're for). I just find periods boring!!:laugh3:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yogasurfing posted this amazing goal in sports general

THought Id share it here.

4d20, Shaver. I know yall are Sharks fan. 19 year old scored 4 goals. This one incredible.

Watch entire vid to see replays...:omg:

[YOUTUBE]gsOAyCL5-W4[/YOUTUBE]

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4d20, Shaver. I know yall are Sharks fan. 19 year old scored 4 goals. This one incredible.

:wtf2: Amazing shot!!

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was nasty.

Maybe this is the year San Jose makes it happen

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Accused me of just posting because it was my "latest tact". Seems like he's calling me a liar to me.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a joke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMEg2zGfV4]Stanford Faking Injuries? - YouTube[/ame]

You're an embarrassment to the football gods Stanford. Twice on the same drive? Shaw needs to shut his mouth if he knows what's good for him with the videos now published. Running his yap about this just digs the hole deeper and rolls in the mud even more. Furd might believe they are "above-reproach" because of their academics, but their football program rep is bush league right now.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did-someone-rustle-your-jimmies-.jpg

Didn't call you a liar!! I said you've been crying about hunh for months and you have. And of course you didn't read the rest. You tend to do that when someone makes a point you can't refute!!

I'm not the one who is crying because of injuries. I purposely didn't say much at all about my opinions on the HUNH, I simply posted a FACT about how injuries are now treated as a result.

You for some reason couldn't handle it and had to start saying I was just crying about the HUNH.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2eda0hs.jpg

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else find it funny that not one Husky has mentioned the fact that Sark employs the world's biggest injury faking coach on the planet? Tosh Lupoi. Google it.

He was the guy who ADMITTED while at Cal that he told players to sit down and fake cramps to slow Oregon. Hey Sark, clean out your closet dude.

Feel free to shoot back Husky fans. I am not condoning faking injuries or sitting down, in fact I hate it and I agree with most of your points on Stanford. I am just saying, maybe this is a taste of some bad karma for hiring such a DOUCHE.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else find it funny that not one Husky has mentioned the fact that Sark employs the world's biggest injury faking coach on the planet? Tosh Lupoi. Google it.

He was the guy who ADMITTED while at Cal that he told players to sit down and fake cramps to slow Oregon. Hey Sark, clean out your closet dude.

Feel free to shoot back Husky fans. I am not condoning faking injuries or sitting down, in fact I hate it and I agree with most of your points on Stanford. I am just saying, maybe this is a taste of some bad karma for hiring such a DOUCHE.

It hasn't been brought up because it's common knowledge. This happened while he was at CAL ffs, admitted it, and hasn't done any such thing as UW so what's the fucking problem? If Tedford had him do it there why is that a problem for us?

Not only is it common knowledge, but both Sark and Shaw brought it up. Not like anyone is hiding anything. That isn't a story IMO. You are just trying to find a way to somehow turn this around on UW and that's just not going to fly. This is about Stanford doing it to another school and maybe it's about if it is even something that can ever be fixed.

Can you be man enough to admit UW never tried that against your team nor any other uptempo? Sark runs a clean program.

:lame:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hasn't been brought up because it's common knowledge. This happened while he was at CAL ffs, admitted it, and hasn't done any such thing as UW so what's the fucking problem? If Tedford had him do it there why is that a problem for us?

Not only is it common knowledge, but both Sark and Shaw brought it up. Not like anyone is hiding anything. That isn't a story IMO. You are just trying to find a way to somehow turn this around on UW and that's just not going to fly. This is about Stanford doing it to another school and maybe it's about if it is even something that can ever be fixed.

Can you be man enough to admit UW never tried that against your team nor any other uptempo? Sark runs a clean program.

:lame:

I never said Sark did anything other than hire a known doucher...that's it. I already said like 40 times that I think faking injuries and laying down is bullshit and Stanford has done it more than once. I never brought Oregon vs UW into the conversation.

Quote Mike Gundy, "Im a Man....Im forty!"

Actually Im 37, but carry on.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regent get over it. FYI both of those players have had treatment, one an MRI and missed practice Monday. Gardner is questionable for the Utah game but will likely play since the D Line is down our starting NT and our other end Andersen. We are really selling those fakes then huh?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accused me of just posting because it was my "latest tact". Seems like he's calling me a liar to me.

It is your latest tact, but it doesn't make you a liar. You just change or add tacts to keep your side of the argument going. If you think that's calling you a liar, then I guess that's what you'll have to stick with.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one who is crying because of injuries. I purposely didn't say much at all about my opinions on the HUNH, I simply posted a FACT about how injuries are now treated as a result.

You for some reason couldn't handle it and had to start saying I was just crying about the HUNH.

Because you've been crying about the hunh. You've said it's not fair. You've said it's "bending the rules", etc. That's crying about it, imo.

And I'm not the first to say that you cry about the hunh.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regent get over it. FYI both of those players have had treatment, one an MRI and missed practice Monday. Gardner is questionable for the Utah game but will likely play since the D Line is down our starting NT and our other end Andersen. We are really selling those fakes then huh?

Well, if any school in the PAC is smart enough to figure out how to truly "sell" a fake injury, it's the trees!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.