• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am the all seeing. I see it.
Eye_of_sauron.jpg

Fitting. You are all about as evil.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I haven't been posting. I work a swing shift (3:30-midnight) with an hour commute each way. My picks this week are Utah, Oregon, WSU, ASU, and Stanford 38-UW 27. Sorry UW fans, but I'm basing that on Stanford's home field advantage.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 6 PAC12 Pickem
UCLA @ Utah +4 1/2
Oregon @ Colorado +38 1/2
Washington State @ California pickem
Notre Dame vs Arizona State -5 1/2 @ Jerry World

TIE BREAKER GAME: pick final score

Washington 27 @ Stanford 23

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I haven't been posting. I work a swing shift (3:30-midnight) with an hour commute each way. My picks this week are Utah, Oregon, WSU, ASU, and Stanford 38-UW 27. Sorry UW fans, but I'm basing that on Stanford's home field advantage.

Never, ever feel bad about picking against UDud. You'll be right a lot

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stanford doesnt have a home field advantage. they are never sold out and it doesnt get that loud. Now if you were to say due to UW recent struggles on the road you would have something.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just went back and read a bunch of posts...oh my god, I love this forum.

All joking aside, I just got personally threatened by a Husky fan from Bellevue. And I made no personal insults or anything, but this is now the second Husky that wants to fight.

I think my point about the overall mentality of "Husky Fan" is being proven.

Peace to all my brothers, I mean you no harm. I am a friendly college football fanatic and welcome one and all to smoke the peace pipe. Take off your TapOut shirts and step away from the PBR.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All joking aside, I just got personally threatened by a Husky fan from Bellevue. And I made no personal insults or anything, but this is now the second Husky that wants to fight.

Peace to all my brothers, I mean you no harm. I am a friendly college football fanatic and welcome one and all to smoke the peace pipe. Take off your TapOut shirts and step away from the PBR.
That boy didn't want to play tap out with ya, he wanted to kick your ass! :laugh3:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look, we get it. Oregon fans hated UW fans and their arrogance over their program and came out like a released caged animal once they found a little success. This "mentality of a Husky Fan" is questionable. If you went back and read you also saw the never ending relentless nonsense from your base. What would you expect UW fans to do in response? Oregon fans have not only became what they loathed in UW fans in the past, but surpassed it by quite a lot. We didn't beat up on Oregon fans year round. In those days it was USC we had our targets on as the conference was pretty much us and them. Throw the cougs in and there were plenty for us to spread our attacks on.

You tell me how you and your fans are any better than what you say you faced from our base back then. If you are being honest you can't help but admit you are as bad or worse than what we were and thus have no reason to EVER bring up what caused you to be this way in the first place. Stop being hypocrites and show us up by not being as bad as we were when we ruled the roost. And yes, I know my words will fall on deaf ears. Duck fans have no desire to be above that. It just keeps giving us ammunition.

As for your request to chill. :wtf2:

So far you joined this thread attacking and calling names of people you have never met before and slung some pretty deep mud without ever even trying to establish any type of relationship with the regulars of this board. I'd say you haven't been that much less of an asshat than wallace was in the things he says that keeps getting him in trouble with the mods. The difference for you is you have a mod in your back pocket so no one is going to tell you to chill. Trust me, you have earned whatever ire you have drawn. I don't blame anyone for their responses to you. What else would you expect?

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, we get it. Oregon fans hated UW fans and their arrogance over their program and came out like a released caged animal once they found a little success. This "mentality of a Husky Fan" is questionable. If you went back and read you also saw the never ending relentless nonsense from your base. What would you expect UW fans to do in response? Oregon fans have not only became what they loathed in UW fans in the past, but surpassed it by quite a lot. We didn't beat up on Oregon fans year round. In those days it was USC we had our targets on as the conference was pretty much us and them. Throw the cougs in and there were plenty for us to spread our attacks on.

You tell me how you and your fans are any better than what you say you faced from our base back then. If you are being honest you can't help but admit you are as bad or worse than what we were and thus have no reason to EVER bring up what caused you to be this way in the first place. Stop being hypocrites and show us up by not being as bad as we were when we ruled the roost. And yes, I know my words will fall on deaf ears. Duck fans have no desire to be above that. It just keeps giving us ammunition.

As for your request to chill. :wtf2:

So far you joined this thread attacking and calling names of people you have never met before and slung some pretty deep mud without ever even trying to establish any type of relationship with the regulars of this board. I'd say you haven't been that much less of an asshat than wallace was in the things he says that keeps getting him in trouble with the mods. The difference for you is you have a mod in your back pocket so no one is going to tell you to chill. Trust me, you have earned whatever ire you have drawn. I don't blame anyone for their responses to you. What else would you expect?

my apologies wiz, nothing was ever personal:peace2:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, wiz, I have never claimed Duck fans IN GENERAL were 100% class. There are Plenty O'toole in green and yellow for sure. Just like you have seen Plenty O'toole in purple.

Again, nothing personal man.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford was a sellout for ASU, and is only a few hundred tickets short of a sellout for this game as of today. The advantage is not as large as it is in Autzen or Husky Stadium, but Shaw and his players are changing the culture. Students and Alums are fired up, and showing up in larger than normal numbers. If I did not have to work this weekend I had actually planned to roadie out for the game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my apologies wiz, nothing was ever personal:peace2:

Also, wiz, I have never claimed Duck fans IN GENERAL were 100% class. There are Plenty O'toole in green and yellow for sure. Just like you have seen Plenty O'toole in purple.

Again, nothing personal man.

That's a start. Try some more light-hearted stuff with us before you trash us. Might keep the blood pressure of some of those loose dawgs down. But if you are facing personal attack threats from UW fans It's not me that needs the apology lol. I'm just saying if you don't want a fight try offering your new neighbors a cake or two before you park in front of their house and put a huge ugly antenna up along our fence.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record I meant nothing personal against Mamba or his role as a mod on this thread. I've never had anything but respect for him. Well until he opens his mouth about UW anyway, but that's a different matter.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record I meant nothing personal against Mamba or his role as a mod on this thread. I've never had anything but respect for him. Well until he opens his mouth about UW anyway, but that's a different matter.

Just keep that beer cold for us on the 12th. We will be there.

Booking a hotel in N Seattle today.:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.