• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official: 10,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup! (.. eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, but I think the Hawks got off easy w seabrook only missing 3 games. That was intent to injure no doubt. Seabrook had plenty of time to play off. I think this hurts the Blues moreso than the Hawks. Will not at all be surprised to see the Hawks win this series.
Brent Seabrook suspended three games for hit on David Backes

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, but I think the Hawks got off easy w seabrook only missing 3 games. That was intent to injure no doubt. Seabrook had plenty of time to play off. I think this hurts the Blues moreso than the Hawks. Will not at all be surprised to see the Hawks win this series.

I think he should have been out the rest of the series, but that's just my honest opinion - it was obvious what he did and he knows what he did - Blackhawks are turning into a hated club, between Seabrook's hit and Duncan Keith yapping at David Backes afterwards, it makes them look really bad

I still think the Blues gain an advantage by Seabrook being out - I think he covers Duncan Keith's flaws from time to time, don't get me wrong, I think Duncan Keith is still a really good d-man but he's not as dominant as what people think - Seabrook is the glue and with him being out, that hurts them - replacing him with Sheldon Brookbank is a huge downgrade - Oduya and Hjalmarsson will need to play a lot better, not sure if they can replace Seabrook

Blues still have more depth and David Backes getting hurt isn't the end of the world, he's a good leader for them but I'm sure they can get by short term

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he should have been out the rest of the series, but that's just my honest opinion - it was obvious what he did and he knows what he did - Blackhawks are turning into a hated club, between Seabrook's hit and Duncan Keith yapping at David Backes afterwards, it makes them look really bad

I still think the Blues gain an advantage by Seabrook being out - I think he covers Duncan Keith's flaws from time to time, don't get me wrong, I think Duncan Keith is still a really good d-man but he's not as dominant as what people think - Seabrook is the glue and with him being out, that hurts them - replacing him with Sheldon Brookbank is a huge downgrade - Oduya and Hjalmarsson will need to play a lot better, not sure if they can replace Seabrook

Blues still have more depth and David Backes getting hurt isn't the end of the world, he's a good leader for them but I'm sure they can get by short term

The Blues must win at game in Chicago w/o Seabrook in the lineup. It pisses me off that a guy like this takes out a key player, who probably won't play again at least this round and probably more if the Blues advance. Yet seabrook sits 3 friggin games in which 2 of those are in a hostile Chicago environment. Fucking disgrace Shanahan.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it was rinaldo it would be a lifetime ban. I dont mind other players from other teams getting hurt or suspended because they are standing in our way of the Stanley Cup.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Blues must win at game in Chicago w/o Seabrook in the lineup. It pisses me off that a guy like this takes out a key player, who probably won't play again at least this round and probably more if the Blues advance. Yet seabrook sits 3 friggin games in which 2 of those are in a hostile Chicago environment. Fucking disgrace Shanahan.

I thought Shanahan resigned to become the Mapleleafs GM.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he will be the leafs GM, but I thought that was after this season was over? Not sure?:noidea:

Nope, he is already out. This was first decision made by the person that replaced him. The name escapes me at the moment.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Las? Is it raining out your way today? I'm home for 3 days before I head back east:(

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Las? Is it raining out your way today? I'm home for 3 days before I head back east:(

Im cool mall hope your doing OK. No rain over here pretty sunny and nice. The only rain over here will be tears from Rag fans eyes after tonights game. :yahoo:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Fleury just gave up two of the worst playoff goals I've ever seen. The first was with 22.5 seconds left in regulation while up 3-2 and vacating the net, then missing the puck and never getting back in. The second was a cake easy shot in overtime that any other playoff goalie would've stopped probably 99 times out of 100.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ibvyc5bUI9VLX2.gif

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny shit and so is the JR story. I honestly don't know how pen fans can put up with MAF no way I would defend that tool...I'm just glad they keep him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny shit and so is the JR story. I honestly don't know how pen fans can put up with MAF no way I would defend that tool...I'm just glad they keep him.

He has had recent playoff troubles but at the end of the day he's our all-time winningest goalie, holds the Pens shutout record, and he's delivered us the Cup. Also, it isn't like it's all been on MAF, our defense has been atrocious over the years as well.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He has had recent playoff troubles but at the end of the day he's our all-time winningest goalie, holds the Pens shutout record, and he's delivered us the Cup. Also, it isn't like it's all been on MAF, our defense has been atrocious over the years as well.

i would have to disagree that goal 3 and 4 were all on MAF last night

Status
Not open for further replies.