• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official: 10,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup! (.. eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stat of the day:

Ville Leino finishes the season with zero goals and 38 shots on goal in 58 games.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone joined the NHL hockey bracket challenge yet on NHL.com? I'm on Eklunds league..
I have the Blues winning it all against the Bruins. Flyers lose in 7 to the Bs unfortunately:(

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone joined the NHL hockey bracket challenge yet on NHL.com? I'm on Eklunds league..
I have the Blues winning it all against the Bruins. Flyers lose in 7 to the Bs unfortunately:(

in there under awaz, obviously :)

i've got the flyers over the kings.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching what Subban just to that lead to a goal my hunger for Ghost has grown

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously if we win the home games, we can't lose this series. It's one thing to say it and another thing to go out and do it though. So let's fucking get this shit done!!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously if we win the home games, we can't lose this series. It's one thing to say it and another thing to go out and do it though. So let's fucking get this shit done!!!

Win all home games and we move on to the next round. I know it wont be easy but the Rags seem to play better on the road hope that trend ended with the regular season. :nod:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win all home games and we move on to the next round. I know it wont be easy but the Rags seem to play better on the road hope that trend ended with the regular season. :nod:

That does not ring true in Philly though. I believe they have lost four of the last five. It's not the streak we were facing in their building, but Giroux is going to get away from McD and Girardi in Philly and wreak havoc on Lundqvist.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does not ring true in Philly though. I believe they have lost four of the last five. It's not the streak we were facing in their building, but Giroux is going to get away from McD and Girardi in Philly and wreak havoc on Lundqvist.

I thought Gee played a very physical game with McDonah yesterday and it showed in the final results. Lets take three at home and move on.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Gee played a very physical game with McDonah yesterday and it showed in the final results. Lets take three at home and move on.

It's time to harness the energy of the crowd and really lay the wood to them. Run them out of the fucking building. If we win games 3 and 4 at home, there's zero chance of them taking the series from us. I really think the goalies are a non-factor when we're playing our 60 minute game, which makes it a lot less of an Emery vs. Lundqvist game. I did love the defense and overall intensity in the third period. That combined with the pinching from our defensemen earlier in the game can really give us an edge moving forward. Guys like Coburn, Timonen, Streit and Schenn can all pinch offensively from time to time if they're smart about it.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't able to watch either game, but can someone tell me if the flyers are dumping the puck in to get McDonough to chase and physically wear him down? Doesn't he have an issue w his shoulder?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't able to watch either game, but can someone tell me if the flyers are dumping the puck in to get McDonough to chase and physically wear him down? Doesn't he have an issue w his shoulder?

Doesn't look like he's having any trouble with his shoulder, but the flyers are bangin him every chance they get for sure.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to harness the energy of the crowd and really lay the wood to them. Run them out of the fucking building. If we win games 3 and 4 at home, there's zero chance of them taking the series from us. I really think the goalies are a non-factor when we're playing our 60 minute game, which makes it a lot less of an Emery vs. Lundqvist game. I did love the defense and overall intensity in the third period. That combined with the pinching from our defensemen earlier in the game can really give us an edge moving forward. Guys like Coburn, Timonen, Streit and Schenn can all pinch offensively from time to time if they're smart about it.[/QUOT

You know your right about the defense chipping in offensively. I thought Coburn was very visible doing it early in the game and of course Schenn with the rebound goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.