• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFC

Who is coming out of the NFC?

• Packers

• Seahawks

• Eagles

• 49ers

• Cowboys

• Rams

• Other (explain)

• NFC Potato Salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it looks like the AFC is going to be a 2 or 3 team race with the Patriots as the clear favorites, but who is going to come out of the NFC?

The Packers, Rams, and Cowboys probably look like the frontrunners so far, but could someone else win the conference?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early guess is the Eagles.

Worth keeping an eye on the Cowboys. After that I am not sure anyone has distanced themselves from the pack yet.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early guess is the Eagles.

Worth keeping an eye on the Cowboys. After that I am not sure anyone has distanced themselves from the pack yet.

the Eagles, to me, have looked a little sloppy the first couple of weeks. Might just be 'getting into football rhythm' though since teams don't play their starters very much in the preseason anymore.

and, Wentz's ability to stay healthy is a concern

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Eagles, to me, have looked a little sloppy the first couple of weeks. Might just be 'getting into football rhythm' though since teams don't play their starters very much in the preseason anymore.

and, Wentz's ability to stay healthy is a concern
Not wrong, but the roster is so strong on paper and it's only week 2, so I am not backing off of that too much unless it's glaringly obvious they aren't it.

Cowboys have been the most impressive team in the NFC thus far, imo.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wrong, but the roster is so strong on paper and it's only week 2, so I am not backing off of that too much unless it's glaringly obvious they aren't it.

Cowboys have been the most impressive team in the NFC thus far, imo.

yep, it seems kellen moore is really utilizing their weapons very well. Their offense is a LOT more dynamic than it has been for many years.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has looked good so far and they have a fairly easy schedule, given they get an extra bye in week 3 (Miami).

Too soon to say who does what in the playoffs, but I think Dallas wins the East.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still too early. I do agree Cowboys look solid. It seems like they are a completely different team after getting Amari Cooper. Even when he's not the one putting up the big numbers he takes so much pressure off the other guys. Now that Gallup has some experience it seems like he's taking full advantage of it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, it seems kellen moore is really utilizing their weapons very well. Their offense is a LOT more dynamic than it has been for many years.

Some guys just have to learn their limitations.

He needed to quit the QB dream and pick up a clipboard.

I like his job so far.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still too early. I do agree Cowboys look solid. It seems like they are a completely different team after getting Amari Cooper. Even when he's not the one putting up the big numbers he takes so much pressure off the other guys. Now that Gallup has some experience it seems like he's taking full advantage of it.

I read Gallup may have an injury.