• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The new helmet rule is dumb

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of starting another fight, so you nailed his mom then?

So are you saying the fix is already in by his "3rd world" contacts?

OBTW you forgot to mention Handi won the tourney with his scratch golf handicap. Even though he was required to use opposite hand clubs.

Has he helped with extinguishing any of the nations forest fires yet?

Look man, I said what I said. The guy was very generous to fly me to Dallas, stay at his house and play some golf. It was a charity event. There were no “winners” but he did make a pretty sizable anonymous donation. If you wanna blast him for that... so be it. I can only tell you what happened.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look man, I said what I said. The guy was very generous to fly me to Dallas, stay at his house and play some golf. It was a charity event. There were no “winners” but he did make a pretty sizable anonymous donation. If you wanna blast him for that... so be it. I can only tell you what happened.

I've played in many many many charitable golf tourney's. EACH and EVERYONE has had a winner. Usually it's a winning team.
So does Mr. Handi employ a 3rd world maid? I'm sure she's got working papers and all. Everything I'm sure is legit? I mean a guy like Mr. Handi would never hire locals hanging out on front of Home Depot. Would he? Imagine what the neighbors in his upscale hood would say:eek:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've played in many many many charitable golf tourney's. EACH and EVERYONE has had a winner. Usually it's a winning team.
So does Mr. Handi employ a 3rd world maid? I'm sure she's got working papers and all. Everything I'm sure is legit? I mean a guy like Mr. Handi would never hire locals hanging out on front of Home Depot. Would he? Imagine what the neighbors in his upscale hood would say:eek:

The “winners” donated the monies. The housekeeper is legal. She is a US citizen of Mexican descent.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The “winners” donated the monies. The housekeeper is legal. She is a US citizen of Mexican descent.
So there were winners? :rolleyes2:
Most events that I or the wife have played in mustn't be on that level?
Prizes are usually donated from golf manufactures, or donated from other large businesses...
I've NEVER seen ANY charity event give $ away as prizes. Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

Why do you feel the need to keep trying to convince me? I'm sold. Handi is the civilian version of Audey Murphey and Mother Theresa in one nice tidy little package.:angel:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there were winners? :rolleyes2:
Most events that I or the wife have played in mustn't be on that level?
Prizes are usually donated from golf manufactures, or donated from other large businesses...
I've NEVER seen ANY charity event give $ away as prizes. Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

Why do you feel the need to keep trying to convince me? I'm sold. Handi is the civilian version of Audey Murphey and Mother Theresa in one nice tidy little package.:angel:

To be honest you may be right. I really wasn’t paying attention to the “winners”. I was there to have a good time which we did. I just know more people donated afterwards. Maybe the “winners” sold off the prizes and donated the money. Like I said, @handicappers made a very generous anonymous donation at the end.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest you may be right. I really wasn’t paying attention to the “winners”. I was there to have a good time which we did. I just know more people donated afterwards. Maybe the “winners” sold off the prizes and donated the money. Like I said, @handicappers made a very generous anonymous donation at the end.
Nudge handi and wake him up. Make sure it's ok for you to post this?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of starting another fight I’ll just say that @handicappers has already consulted his sources and shared information with both myself and @SteelersPride. THAT’S how you hit 78%!! You have the answers before the average bettor asks the questions!!

Btw... the charity golf tournament this past weekend was a blast! @handicappers and his girlfriend treated me like gold and no I did not get laid by his hot Mexican housekeeper but I dare say she’s warming up to me!
boom!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of starting another fight I’ll just say that @handicappers has already consulted his sources and shared information with both myself and @SteelersPride. THAT’S how you hit 78%!! You have the answers before the average bettor asks the questions!!

Btw... the charity golf tournament this past weekend was a blast! @handicappers and his girlfriend treated me like gold and no I did not get laid by his hot Mexican housekeeper but I dare say she’s warming up to me!

Had a blast. Always great when all my assistant manager friends are able to come down for a visit

Can’t believe you hit the pin on that first par 3. You’ve gotten pretty good since you got those new clubs.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've read and watched videos on the 'new' helmet rule and i thought all of this stuff was already illegal and could be penalized? what am i missing?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL says no changes, yet this looks like a change.

Here’s the rule, as passed in March: “It is a foul if a player lowers his head to initiate and make contact with his helmet against an opponent.” Eight days ago, I suggested this addition to the rule: “Incidental contact by the player’s helmet with an opponent shall not be a foul.”

NFL refuses to admit mistake while admitting mistake
The NFL FO is a total joke. Led by an idiot making bank WTF?