• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The entire coaching staff needs to go...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Marinelli, this entire staff needs to go. The bad decisions don't stop, they never learn. They gave the game away - AGAIN.

Whether or not GB comes back to win is irrelevant, the coaching staff keeps putting this team in positions to fail.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to change coaching till you cut the head off the snake first.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to change coaching till you cut the head off the snake first.

I have already voiced my feelings about that topic in another thread, but, I agree completely.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this doesn't prove this coaching staff is in over its head, nothing will.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this doesn't prove this coaching staff is in over its head, nothing will.

Its the same shit for the past 3+ years from Garrett. He has proven time and again that he fundamentally does not understand clock management or situational football.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to an extent, but constant coaching changes don't help a franchise.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, frequent turnover is not good. But when the head coach shows you for the umpteenth time that he's not up to the task, you aren't left with much choice.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed, however how many of these do we have to explain away? Players win games, but when you abandon a running game that's looking great when you have a lead in the 2nd half...

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Nothing will change until Jerrah is gone...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will change until Jerrah is gone...

So are you going to start the boycott? The only thing that would get the point across is a dramatic decrease in revenue.

parman4818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will change till Jerry Jones croaks.They have a 23 point lead and they are averaging 7.5 yards per carry so they come out in the second half and throw the ball those dummies did not realize the clock was our friend.We end up with 48 passes and 18 runs and we were ahead the Packers who were behind the whole game threw it 39 times and rushed it 27 times. dont know if it is Callahan,Garrett or i think Romo has to much leeway to change the plays at the line which i think he does quite often.What a Joke my team has become Jerry's Jokes should be there name.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should demand the Cowboys change their name till he sells the team back to the fans.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, frequent turnover is not good. But when the head coach shows you for the umpteenth time that he's not up to the task, you aren't left with much choice.

I always think every coach should get at least four years. Garrett will have 3.5 after this season. That's close enough for me. It's time for a change. Jason Garrett has got to go. Today was on him and Romo. I thought Garrett being able to be a walk around coach would help this team, because today was a moment he could have been that walk around coach and whispered to Romo and Callhan, "run the football." This coaching staff completely screwed today's game up along with Romo and the defense. Situational football has plagued Garrett his entire tenure as coach. I've seen enough. And honestly, if Romo had as much say-so in changing the plays as I'm hearing, then I'm done with him as well. It's time to start looking at his replacement. He is making too many over-throws or under-throws on possible TDs, making the wrong reads, and he has completely lost most of his escape-ability. His stats look great this year, but he has played nothing like his stats have suggested. If we drafted a quarterback within the first three rounds this year, I would not be angry about it at all. I mean if we drafted a TE in the 2nd round last year, I don't see why drafting a quarterback in that round would be so ludicrous to really put the pressure on Romo next year.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry will not hire a coach that isn't a yes man, so we will continue to be embarrassed as Cowboy fans for years to come.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry will not hire a coach that isn't a yes man, so we will continue to be embarrassed as Cowboy fans for years to come.

At this point I'll take the yes man as long as he knows you run the ball to eat clock when you have the lead Dallas had. Fucking Red has to go. I like the attitude he has brought to the team but that was by far one of the dumbest coached 2nd half's I have ever seen. FUCK you JG. Get the FUCK out of Dallas.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
At this point I'll take the yes man as long as he knows you run the ball to eat clock when you have the lead Dallas had. Fucking Red has to go. I like the attitude he has brought to the team but that was by far one of the dumbest coached 2nd half's I have ever seen. FUCK you JG. Get the FUCK out of Dallas.
I really think Garrett has had enough and wants to be fired. I guarantee you Romo called a bunch of pass plays that were run plays. That is why you don't let a gun slinging QB have more say in an already pass happy offense. The three idiots cost us this game.....JG, Romo and Jones....It is actually quite funny. In Garrett's tenure, we will have had the two worst defenses in Cowboy's history as well as the two worst loss from ahead losses in team history (24 up versus Detroit and this 23 point blown lead) as well as the worst pass/run ratio in the history of the Dallas Cowboys. You really can't make this stuff up if we tried.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree 7 runs to 23 passes in the second half. Who does that when your running back has over 7 yards a carry??? Sick of this coaching staff.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep drinking the kool aid missy. :laugh3:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 7 runs to 23 passes in the second half. Who does that when your running back has over 7 yards a carry??? Sick of this coaching staff.

That alone should get him fired.