• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The entire coaching staff needs to go...

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep drinking the kool aid missy. :laugh3:

I wonder if there's another fan base that antagonizes it's fellow fans like this one? Yall criticize Dez for being a but, head and then disrespect other fans daily. It's a bunch of hypocrites on this board. :doh:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if there's another fan base that antagonizes it's fellow fans like this one? Yall criticize Dez for being a but, head and then disrespect other fans daily. It's a bunch of hypocrites on this board. :doh:
In this case, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JG and Callahan should have been fired as Dez was walking back with 1:12 left. Playcalling was supposed to be JG's specialty, but it has been terrible, and his game management remains the worst of any coach in the league. He simply can't grasp the concept. Jerry won't fire himself, the biggest joke of a GM in the league, so I guess the worst coach is fitting. A good high school coach would have won that game. Leave the fullback in, run the ball 50% of the time, throw off playaction and win ballgames. Parcells would run the ball 3 times and punt, but he won freaking games. JG is a complete joke

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I have not onetime insult a Fan or a Rival in these forums. Nope. No need to be the cyber tuff guy.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
JG and Callahan should have been fired as Dez was walking back with 1:12 left. Playcalling was supposed to be JG's specialty, but it has been terrible, and his game management remains the worst of any coach in the league. He simply can't grasp the concept. Jerry won't fire himself, the biggest joke of a GM in the league, so I guess the worst coach is fitting. A good high school coach would have won that game. Leave the fullback in, run the ball 50% of the time, throw off playaction and win ballgames. Parcells would run the ball 3 times and punt, but he won freaking games. JG is a complete joke
Jerrah took the play calling duties away from JG and wanted Romo to have more say....I guarantee you Romo audibled out of many runs. Still on the coach cause he could have forced runs..

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah took the play calling duties away from JG and wanted Romo to have more say....I guarantee you Romo audibled out of many runs. Still on the coach cause he could have forced runs..

JG has been scared to death of Jerry for two years. And now it's trickled down to Kiffen. All that crap about wanting to take more chances. Well, it looked good for a half, but then a real coaching staff made adjustments and Matt Flynn ended up looking like a cross between Joe Montana and Tom Brady in the 2nd half. Total Joke

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I think if the Cowboys ran the ball on every single play in the 2nd half, they would have won the game easily. Furthermore, had they even ran it more in the 1st half, they would have likely scored nearly 40 points in just that half. Somehow, we managed to score less than 40 points today. Astounding. Hard for me to blame a defense that I already knew was terrible. I blame the offense more for this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I think if the Cowboys ran the ball on every single play in the 2nd half, they would have won the game easily. Furthermore, had they even ran it more in the 1st half, they would have likely scored nearly 40 points in just that half. Somehow, we managed to score less than 40 points today. Astounding. Hard for me to blame a defense that I already knew was terrible. I blame the offense more for this game.

Agree with this totally. I remember when Parcells was here, and the boo's would cascade down after he ran it on 1st and 10, 2nd and 7, 3rd and 4, and then punted on 4th and 1. Because the numbers don't lie. Run the ball 50% of the time, win time of possession, win the turnover battle, and you win games. Just look at Denver when Tebow was there. They didn't win because of Tebow, he was freaking horrible. They won because they ran the ball, kept their D fresh, played field position, didn't throw picks or give up sacks, and waited for the other team to make a mistake. It seems like there was another team around here in the early 90's that believed in those things as well. If JG is going to throw the ball the entire 2nd half with a lead, on a day when we averaged 7 yards per carry, Why ask Why?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with this totally. I remember when Parcells was here, and the boo's would cascade down after he ran it on 1st and 10, 2nd and 7, 3rd and 4, and then punted on 4th and 1. Because the numbers don't lie. Run the ball 50% of the time, win time of possession, win the turnover battle, and you win games. Just look at Denver when Tebow was there. They didn't win because of Tebow, he was freaking horrible. They won because they ran the ball, kept their D fresh, played field position, didn't throw picks or give up sacks, and waited for the other team to make a mistake. It seems like there was another team around here in the early 90's that believed in those things as well. If JG is going to throw the ball the entire 2nd half with a lead, on a day when we averaged 7 yards per carry, Why ask Why?
How can you blame Garrett. He was stripped of play calling duties months ago. Fire the OC and Romo.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No coach should go until the Head Coach goes. Garrett has proven over and over to be the worst time management guy around. This was his make or break season and with the same crushing losses, I see no way to keep him unless something unexpected happens in the next few weeks. It is hard to imagine that as well as we were running the ball and as big of a lead we had that we ran so few running plays in the 2nd half. As soon as things started getting tight this team panics. I don't want to hear Callahan called the plays or Romo audibled. While they may be true and blame likely should be shared. You are the Head Coach and if something that stupid happens you take over. We should have run the ball 70% of the plays in the 2nd half.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No coach should go until the Head Coach goes. Garrett has proven over and over to be the worst time management guy around. This was his make or break season and with the same crushing losses, I see no way to keep him unless something unexpected happens in the next few weeks. It is hard to imagine that as well as we were running the ball and as big of a lead we had that we ran so few running plays in the 2nd half. As soon as things started getting tight this team panics. I don't want to hear Callahan called the plays or Romo audibled. While they may be true and blame likely should be shared. You are the Head Coach and if something that stupid happens you take over. We should have run the ball 70% of the plays in the 2nd half.

I think the special teams coach might be safe.:whistle:

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was over Garrett a few years ago(pittsburg game) but his constant blame game reached a fever pitch for me last year after the Chicago game(blaming 5 INTs on everyone but Romo). he earned respect after the tragedy but this guy thinks he is smarter than he is. Hes the classic overthinker, who just ends up looking stupid.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if Jerry will make the change or not but 3 seasons of 8-8 will get you fired in the NFL and damn near 20 years of .500 should make you have to sell the franchise

If they do make a change I for keeping the Special teams coach around he has done a great jog this year I think the Cowboys are ranked 3 or 4 in the league overall in that dept 1 of the few bright spots this year

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: Exactly, Garrett is the head coach and if Romo was changing the plays, Garrett should have stepped in. If Romo refused to stop, then Orton should have been in the game. I know Orton knows how to hand the ball to the running back. There are no excuses for Garrett's lack of leadership in this game.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as Jerrah won't let any prospective coach hire his own staff, I am all for keeping the special teams coach and letting Marinelli take over full control of the defense next year.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. This team gave another game away. Reminded me of the collapse against detroit a few years ago. A good staff would have gotten this team in as a wildcard the past few years. We need new players as well. The cowboys just suck overall. Horrible players,coaches,gm and owner.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was over Garrett a few years ago(pittsburg game) but his constant blame game reached a fever pitch for me last year after the Chicago game(blaming 5 INTs on everyone but Romo). he earned respect after the tragedy but this guy thinks he is smarter than he is. Hes the classic overthinker, who just ends up looking stupid.

I agree, an Ivy league education does not teach common sense, something Garrett lacks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if Jerry will make the change or not but 3 seasons of 8-8 will get you fired in the NFL and damn near 20 years of .500 should make you have to sell the franchise

If they do make a change I for keeping the Special teams coach around he has done a great jog this year I think the Cowboys are ranked 3 or 4 in the league overall in that dept 1 of the few bright spots this year

I think there are some guys that are worth keeping (Marinelli is the obvious one to me), but this would be us continuing to do things backwards. Hire a HC and then let HIM pick his staff.