• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some guys on the Bronco defense to watch for next season

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christopher Allen - Injured his senior season and first season with the Broncos. 6'4" 242lbs edge rusher with 4.7 speed. Played well Alabama could have been a high pick. He's now well and ready to go. The fact that the Broncos signed no new Edge rusher OLB in FA or the draft indicates that Bronco coaching think guys like Allen are ready to compete.

Jonathan Cooper - Number 0 this year. His 3rd year is the step up or step out year. Cooper has played well with rotational snaps the past two years - and figures to ack up Browning as the starter on the other side of Randy Gregory ( who will be broken glass or polished glass this year).

Caden Stearns- Had hip surgery - looked good in previous season - now heathy and ready to go. He has played like a ball hawking - badass safety when healthy. Now has Karem Jackson to compete with and learn from.

Art Green - 6'1" 200 cb with speed highly paid Collage free agent - gets to work under Christian Parker. Adds size to the secondary and to special teams.

Zach Allen - he's not Dre'Mont Jones, but may have the same production. He was a top student in HS and at Boston College. Unlike Jones - he's a bull rusher and a power rip guy. JJ Watts was his mentor the last couple of seasons. He will likely be better against the run than Jones was.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really intrigued by what we could get out of Christopher Allen. If he can be a rotational guy where things don't drop off too much it would be a huge help to this D. Cooper should be part of the rotation as well and I hope he pops with a 5 sack season.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Art Green - 6'1" 200 cb with speed highly paid Collage free agent - gets to work under Christian Parker. Adds size to the secondary and to special teams.
If this was intentional then POTM in perpetuity.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched none of the Houston football season, so why was Green undrafted with that size and speed? Seemed like he did pretty well at Houston stats and accolades wise but had a winding journey to get there as a starter in 2022.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched none of the Houston football season, so why was Green undrafted with that size and speed? Seemed like he did pretty well at Houston stats and accolades wise but had a winding journey to get there as a starter in 2022.
That's a pretty valid question. The only negative I've read about him was he is not fluid in the hips - so he has speed but may be lacking in agility.