• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably a little early for this, but I'll trade my 2018 4th and 2018 5th round pick for a 2019 3rd rounder

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll trade my 5th, 4th and a third for a 2nd rounder this year or next year.:nod:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
small deal completed today - sent Nick Foles to the Wentz owner for 2019 3rd round pick

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big one went down between Monkey and Lefty.
Lefty sends Hunter Henry, Keelan Cole, Tyler Boyd, Chris Conley, Malcolm Brown and 2019 2nd for Robby Anderson, Charles Clay, Pierre Garcon, Marquise Goodwin and the 2.7.

Nice doing business with you @SmokingMonkey !!!

good news already for ya - Anderson charges dropped from what appears to be the worst of his 2 incidents!

Robby Anderson - WR - Jets
Andy Slater of WINZ reports felony charges against Robby Anderson have been dropped.

Arrested for an incident in January, Anderson was originally charged with harm to a public servant/family, reckless driving, eluding police, and resisting arrest, but all but the misdemeanor reckless driving charge were dropped because of "insufficient evidence." It is a fantastic development for Anderson, but it does not change the fact he has had two run-ins with the law in as many offseasons. He needs to stay on the straight and narrow moving forward.

think he still has an August court date from the 2017 incident tho, but that was just concert shenanigans I think, shouldn't be a big issue

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good news already for ya - Anderson charges dropped from what appears to be the worst of his 2 incidents!

Andy Slater of WINZ reports felony charges against Robby Anderson have been dropped.

Arrested for an incident in January, Anderson was originally charged with harm to a public servant/family, reckless driving, eluding police, and resisting arrest, but all but the misdemeanor reckless driving charge were dropped because of "insufficient evidence." It is a fantastic development for Anderson, but it does not change the fact he has had two run-ins with the law in as many offseasons. He needs to stay on the straight and narrow moving forward.

think he still has an August court date from the 2017 incident tho, but that was just concert shenanigans I think, shouldn't be a big issue

Yeah and the charges were dropped against Zeke last year too and he still got 6 games. The NFL doesn't really care what the real police does in these situations anymore. They have become judge and jury on their own.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrested for an incident in January, Anderson was originally charged with harm to a public servant/family, reckless driving, eluding police, and resisting arrest, but all but the misdemeanor reckless driving charge were dropped because of "insufficient evidence." It is a fantastic development for Anderson, but it does not change the fact he has had two run-ins with the law in as many off seasons. He needs to stay on the straight and narrow moving forward.

Yeah and the charges were dropped against Zeke last year too and he still got 6 games. The NFL doesn't really care what the real police does in these situations anymore. They have become judge and jury on their own.

Well, either way it's still decent news - even if he spend a few games on the sidelines. Hopefully the moron stays the hell out of Miami. .... AND BTW - it explains why a certain someone has shown interest in him all of a sudden. ... still can't say much for the offers :crazy: though.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B. Cooks traded to Rams. .... Wow, that came out of nowhere. Can't be welcome news for Kupp and Woods owners. ... what an off-season.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B. Cooks traded to Rams. .... Wow, that came out of nowhere. Can't be welcome news for Kupp and Woods owners. ... what an off-season.
Meh, I'm taking it as bad news for Cooks owners, enjoy owning last year's Sammy Watkins

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really. Holy cow the Rams are grabbing everyone. This is some crazy stuff. My hope is the dream team sucks ass.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously the Patriots think Edelman is coming back at 100%

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I'm taking it as bad news for Cooks owners, enjoy owning last year's Sammy Watkins

That is very true on Cooks - but it can't help but affect the others targets as well. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhh..stop peeing on my Kupp parade

I honestly don't see it having an effect on Kupp or Woods any more than Watkins being there did last year which was about 0. In fact it was the other way around. Watkins wasn't relevant until Woods got hurt last year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't see it having an effect on Kupp or Woods any more than Watkins being there did last year which was about 0. In fact it was the other way around. Watkins wasn't relevant until Woods got hurt last year.
Would you like to buy a float spot in my parade?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But they didn't give up a 1st rd pick for Watkins either. .... but hell, I could easily be wayyy off base - just sounds like it could be a Hoodie RB situation to me. ...