• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide 2023

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt it just a woman's leg in black stockings?
That is correct - always assumed it to be Mrs Robinson - seems that was the picture on movie billboards.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought maybe it was his leg. Seemed to be taken by the person whose leg it was.
Did flip phone have cameras back then? :noidea: Circa 2001

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here's his profile from December 31, 2016 which was six years ago, so he's 54 now. I had to dig to find it because nobody has to do this anymore to be a part of the MBBRL.

If anybody is interested though and wants to read them, here is the link to the thread: MBBRL Player Profiles and I might just post the questions on the Old School thread so everybody can give an update from before.

Name: Nick N

Fantasy Screen Name: The Foot

Why that name? Because I have big feet (some believe it is because I have a 12 inch Weener but that is just a myth)

City and State of Residence: Toms River, NJ

Time Zone: Eastern

Married or Single: Married

Children: Yes a 3 amazing kids

Occupation (If retired, list your occupation prior to retirement also): Graphic Artist. I design coffee and soluble food packaging and design.

Work hours: Tuesday through Friday 32 hours a week

When do you post to SportsHoopla: Not as much as I used to but I think that will pick up. Recently moved to a new house and have had some other things occupying my attention.

What SportsHoopla boards are you active on? Pretty much anything and everything that catches my eye in the fantasy section.

How long have you been playing fantasy football? Sinice 2006 but I played one year in the early 90's but didnt fully grasp it and it was done with the newspaper and by hand. My first pick was andre full moon rison of Atlanta I believe.

Why did you start playing fantasy football? Friends wanted me too.

What brought you to the MBBRL? I was a co founder with 12 amazingly respectful and upper class gentlemen who I am thankful to have a special bond with most of them that are still around.

How many MBBRL football leagues are you a member of? 3. The B league, the A Suicide, and the Dynasty 1

How many other fantasy football leagues were you in this year? I was in 2 other leagues. Both of them money leagues and full IDP with starting 19 guys. 11 IDP players. I will say that I loooooove IDP and hope one day we can all do one here with MBBRL leaguers.

How many leagues did you make the playoffs in and how many did you win? None this was my worst fantasy year ever.

What’s your favorite thing about fantasy football? Trading I love trading, I have a problem trading. And I love drafts, seeing guys drop or reaching to make sure I secure a guy I love, doesnt always work out though.

What do you consider your strongest fantasy football attribute? That is a secret!

What do you consider your weakest fantasy football attribute? Trading too much sometimes, definitely.

What other MBBRL member do you think is the best message poster? I personally love Joe's stuff and CHef is great. Sammy always has something to say Lefty is the man, Treff keeps everyone stable headed and the lives for this stuff like no body else, you bandit work hard. Barilko just a sweet guy, Harold always has a good coment, Hard to think of everyone right now my wife is calling me for something. But those are just a few for now.

What one fantasy player that is still active would you absolutely not own under any circumstances next year? Phillip Rivers, the guy is great and hass been but I just dont get excited about him for some reason.

Who is the greatest fantasy football player of all time? Until someone knocks him off the perch it will always be Chris Johnson. Gronk is a distant second.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here's his profile from December 31, 2016 which was six years ago, so he's 54 now. I had to dig to find it because nobody has to do this anymore to be a part of the MBBRL.

If anybody is interested though and wants to read them, here is the link to the thread: MBBRL Player Profiles and I might just post the questions on the Old School thread so everybody can give an update from before.

Name: Nick N

Fantasy Screen Name: The Foot

Why that name? Because I have big feet (some believe it is because I have a 12 inch Weener but that is just a myth)

City and State of Residence: Toms River, NJ

Time Zone: Eastern

Married or Single: Married

Children: Yes a 3 amazing kids

Occupation (If retired, list your occupation prior to retirement also): Graphic Artist. I design coffee and soluble food packaging and design.

Work hours: Tuesday through Friday 32 hours a week

When do you post to SportsHoopla: Not as much as I used to but I think that will pick up. Recently moved to a new house and have had some other things occupying my attention.

What SportsHoopla boards are you active on? Pretty much anything and everything that catches my eye in the fantasy section.

How long have you been playing fantasy football? Sinice 2006 but I played one year in the early 90's but didnt fully grasp it and it was done with the newspaper and by hand. My first pick was andre full moon rison of Atlanta I believe.

Why did you start playing fantasy football? Friends wanted me too.

What brought you to the MBBRL? I was a co founder with 12 amazingly respectful and upper class gentlemen who I am thankful to have a special bond with most of them that are still around.

How many MBBRL football leagues are you a member of? 3. The B league, the A Suicide, and the Dynasty 1

How many other fantasy football leagues were you in this year? I was in 2 other leagues. Both of them money leagues and full IDP with starting 19 guys. 11 IDP players. I will say that I loooooove IDP and hope one day we can all do one here with MBBRL leaguers.

How many leagues did you make the playoffs in and how many did you win? None this was my worst fantasy year ever.

What’s your favorite thing about fantasy football? Trading I love trading, I have a problem trading. And I love drafts, seeing guys drop or reaching to make sure I secure a guy I love, doesnt always work out though.

What do you consider your strongest fantasy football attribute? That is a secret!

What do you consider your weakest fantasy football attribute? Trading too much sometimes, definitely.

What other MBBRL member do you think is the best message poster? I personally love Joe's stuff and CHef is great. Sammy always has something to say Lefty is the man, Treff keeps everyone stable headed and the lives for this stuff like no body else, you bandit work hard. Barilko just a sweet guy, Harold always has a good coment, Hard to think of everyone right now my wife is calling me for something. But those are just a few for now.

What one fantasy player that is still active would you absolutely not own under any circumstances next year? Phillip Rivers, the guy is great and hass been but I just dont get excited about him for some reason.

Who is the greatest fantasy football player of all time? Until someone knocks him off the perch it will always be Chris Johnson. Gronk is a distant second.
My wife found him on people search.
I should write him a letter.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw.
He did reply to my email too.
Basically, he's absorbed by making money in the stock market. Per Foot.
So, another vice for the guy. .... not thinking that's what he needs - it's certainly related to gambling - just a different platform.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, another vice for the guy. .... not thinking that's what he needs - it's certainly related to gambling - just a different platform.

Depends on how you do it. There are safer ways to trade and unsafe ways to trade.

But definitely agree.