• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KOTF 2023 - Draft order selection/division positioning

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright y'all, I'm getting the schedule loaded this AM, divisions and draft order are set, draft date/time is set

Weeks 1-3 and 12-14 will be against divisional opponents.
Here is the breakdown of how weeks 4-11 were scheduled so everyone should play all non-divisional opponents once:
View attachment 337897

Please let me know if you see anything that needs to be adjusted

@obxyankeefan - here's the matrix I used to fill out the KOTF schedule.
play all division opponents x2 = 6 games
play all non-division opponents x1 = 8 games
playoffs start week 15

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 how did your draft turn out? Since we're both in the 11 spot

Went well IMO. Instead of focusing on players, I focused on positions instead most of the early rounds. First 2 rounds I ended up with Kupp who should be a top 5 fantasy wr and Jacobs. Was leaning 2 running backs but with not many wr falling off the board I decided to go wr. 2nd half of the draft I had players in mind and got all of them except Kamara who i was trying to grab in round 7 but went 2 picks before i was on the clock.

Wish i didn't have to go Lamar in round 3 but i saw the qbs falling off fast so kind of forced my hand. I am not too pleased with my backs outside of Jacobs.

All in all, I am happy with my team

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went well IMO. Instead of focusing on players, I focused on positions instead most of the early rounds. First 2 rounds I ended up with Kupp who should be a top 5 fantasy wr and Jacobs. Was leaning 2 running backs but with not many wr falling off the board I decided to go wr. 2nd half of the draft I had players in mind and got all of them except Kamara who i was trying to grab in round 7 but went 2 picks before i was on the clock.

Wish i didn't have to go Lamar in round 3 but i saw the qbs falling off fast so kind of forced my hand. I am not too pleased with my backs outside of Jacobs.

All in all, I am happy with my team

Sounds like we have pretty similar rosters with Jacobs and Lamar starting. I was able to grab Jacobs as my RB2 with Henry still there at 11. Probably reached for Lamar similarly but didn't want to wait for the next group. Was eyeing Kamara as well but he went in the 5th before I had any receivers