• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tennessee Titans War Room

godsavethetitans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I am the GM for the Titans in this years SportsHoopla Mock Draft. This is just kinda a place we can come and talk about what direction we can take this. Let's pretend like we have a fighting chance next year

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love a big, aggressive DE but would be happy with Aaron Donald, DT (Pitt). One way or another, I want to see DL in the first two rounds. There is no reason why our first six picks this year shouldn't start for us next season.

I'm excited for the first time since Jeff left. We might not win a playoff game this year but I expect the QB situation to be resolved and the picture to be allot clearer for this team when the dust settles.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if Bortles drops all the way to us?

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if Bortles drops all the way to us?

I will shit. Let Locker finish this year before looking at another QB. Use this pick to snag a stud on defense or an explosive playmaker on offense.

But then again, I'm just an armchair fan who watches beer and drinks games.
sleep2.jpg

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will shit. Let Locker finish this year before looking at another QB. Use this pick to snag a stud on defense or an explosive playmaker on offense.

I'm 51/49 in favor of Bortles over your plan. would have been excited either way, but this way we got two beast OT bookends at 6' 7". Even Mayock had to admit that the Titans will likely have one of the best, if not THE best, OL in the league. Which is great because there are no more excuses for Jake. I do believe if he stays healthy he can get it done behind this OL.

My next wish is a stud RB, FB, DE (in that order). I wouldn't mind us making another big splash in free agency either. Just so happy and excited to be rid of CJ and turning the page on that bullshit.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 51/49 in favor of Bortles over your plan. would have been excited either way, but this way we got two beast OT bookends at 6' 7". Even Mayock had to admit that the Titans will likely have one of the best, if not THE best, OL in the league. Which is great because there are no more excuses for Jake. I do believe if he stays healthy he can get it done behind this OL.

My next wish is a stud RB, FB, DE (in that order). I wouldn't mind us making another big splash in free agency either. Just so happy and excited to be rid of CJ and turning the page on that bullshit.

Yeah the OL will be stout, no excuses there. I'd like to see us go after a RB & DE, too.

It looks like Lewan has some assault charges against him right now. I hope this guy doesn't have any character issues.