• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so, who thinks LeBron will opt out...?

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Sorry but this really had me laughing pretty hard....

And the Decision should tell you something about his intelligence....but if he does it again I might truly die laughing, even if he says upfront this time it's all for charity.

If the Decision was the worst thing you could find to show his lack of intelligence then I'd say he's pretty much a genius.

An hour long show that raised more money for charity than you will make in two lifetimes.

Basically in this case LeBron is Einstein compared to yourself.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the Cavs best shot at LeBron is to
1) Get Kevin Love
2) Have Dan Gilbert send out a comic sans letter about how much of an idiot he (Gilbert) is and how amazing LeBron is and how he is not worthy, etc, etc (wait for opt out to avoid tampering repercussions)

As much upside as Embiid and Wiggins have, both are a few years away from being good enough to be part of a championship big 3.

So they have to get Love, which will be tough. Think about that roster:

Irving/Jack
Wiggins/Waiters
Lebron/Miles
Love/Thompson
Hawes/Varejeo

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they have to get Love, which will be tough. Think about that roster:

Irving/Jack
Wiggins/Waiters
Lebron/Miles
Love/Thompson
Hawes/Varejeo

If they get Love, there's no Wiggins. Still, looking pretty good.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as crazy as it sounds a lot of bulls fans will not be bulls fans if LeBron comes to chicago

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as crazy as it sounds a lot of bulls fans will not be bulls fans if LeBron comes to chicago

A lot of Bulls fans think Derrick Rose is good enough to beat LeBron.

No one accused Bulls fans of being intelligent.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Bulls fans think Derrick Rose is good enough to beat LeBron.

No one accused Bulls fans of being intelligent.

every team has dumb fans. people freak out on me when I say westbrook is more athletic than rose ever was.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To me, disavowing yourself as a fan from your team because of 1 player (aside perhaps from a serious moral/ethical issue) is far worse than becoming a fan of a team because of 1 player.

I'll rate those fans below the ever-despised "bandwagon" fans.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every team has dumb fans. people freak out on me when I say westbrook is more athletic than rose ever was.

Well that is definitely true, not sure why anyone would freak out over that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls have a shot at LBJ but would have to get rid of Boozer and either trade Gibson or Butler. Only way they would have the Cap. Then we would have Noah(good passer), Rose(use to be great) and LBJ. That would be enough to make it to the Finals. I think the Bulls can make it to the Finals with Melo. East is weak.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I disagree with this. Lebron's going to have haters, and they're not just in Chicago. They're in Dallas, Chicago, LA, etc. What players do the Bulls have that compliment Lebron? Much of Chicago's salary cap is tied into Derrick Rose's bloated contract. The guy has played about 9 games over the last 2 seasons and had two major knee injuries.

Lebron operates better when he has perimeter shooters spreading the defense for him. Outside of Jimmy Butler, who else on the Bulls does that for him? Joakim Noah is a nice presence in the paint and rim protector, but Boozer is likely going to be amnestied because the guy just can't play defense.

Outside of that, who else does the Bulls have?

1 major Knee surgery. The other one wasn't that bad. LBJ never played with a Big man like Noah who is a great passer, defender and rebounder. Also throw in Rose Bulls would make it to the Finals in the East.

Overall I don't see him going to the Bulls. Only other team I can see signing him is NY if Melo walks. I think when everything is said and done He stays in Miami, Wade resigns and Miami tricks bosh tells him to opt out and then don't resign him. No way Miami lets Wade walk. That would make the Franchise look really bad.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, I almost agree with Doug Collins, I think LeBron stays in Miami. I wouldnt be surprised if he was the only one left though. Bosh might be too worried to opt out. I think if LeBron does opt out its a quick renegotiation internal deal. Really dont know where Bosh fits. If they all resign its not gonna get better with even less of a supporting cast when the three make up over 60 between them. The big three in San Antonio make 30, all took less, really really less to stay.

Really dont think we ever expected that they are so worried about not getting resigned in miami that none of them would opt out, but after this lack of performance with Wade and Bosh in the finals, how could they ask for more money?

Bosh would be dumb to opt out. No one is going to pay him close to what he is making now. Same goes for Wade. Wade can still get a nice contract because of his name but Bosh would get maybe 10 million a year. LBJ will get money any where he goes. This Heat team is in trouble. They need to make a lot of changes. They need a center and a PG. Some one to grab rebounds and defend other teams centers.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh would be dumb to opt out. No one is going to pay him close to what he is making now. Same goes for Wade. Wade can still get a nice contract because of his name but Bosh would get maybe 10 million a year. LBJ will get money any where he goes. This Heat team is in trouble. They need to make a lot of changes. They need a center and a PG. Some one to grab rebounds and defend other teams centers.

I disagree, Bosh would have a better chance at getting big money somewhere else than Wade would. Wade has serious health/durability concerns that Bosh doesn't. Wade isn't the player he used to be, while Bosh may actually have added to his skill set since his days in Toronto. Its his role on the Heat team that made him look less of a player.

Either way, I don't think either would be able to get more money than they can opting in. If that's the only factor for them, they'll both be opting in.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, Bosh would have a better chance at getting big money somewhere else than Wade would. Wade has serious health/durability concerns that Bosh doesn't. Wade isn't the player he used to be, while Bosh may actually have added to his skill set since his days in Toronto. Its his role on the Heat team that made him look less of a player.

Either way, I don't think either would be able to get more money than they can opting in. If that's the only factor for them, they'll both be opting in.

No way. I don't see it. All Bosh can do now is shoot. He can't rebound as well and his defense is bad. Wade can still help carry a team when their #1 goes down. Yes he might break down by year end buy he can still score. I would take Wade over Bosh any day of the weak.

I do agree with you both will Opt in unless all 3 agree to take a pay cut and LBJ and Wade waits for Bosh to sign first. I think Both Opt in and LBJ takes a little longer to think about it.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. I don't see it. All Bosh can do now is shoot. He can't rebound as well and his defense is bad. Wade can still help carry a team when their #1 goes down. Yes he might break down by year end buy he can still score. I would take Wade over Bosh any day of the weak.

I do agree with you both will Opt in unless all 3 agree to take a pay cut and LBJ and Wade waits for Bosh to sign first. I think Both Opt in and LBJ takes a little longer to think about it.

Bosh is a step away from another big man who fell in love with the three pointer. A consistent underachiever named Josh Smith. All the tools, he can dribble, drive, dunk, rebound, dunk, drive, dunk, embarass people, but constantly settles for the three point shop. Every coach he has ever had scratches his head trying to figure him out.

Worst think Bosh ever did was become a three point shooter. He might get money from some team on a Boozer like deal as a consolation prize for a team that misses out on their guy, but its gonna be disappointment.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving an answer either way would imply that I care I guess so i'll leave it to you guys.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great player, and I'm not really a LBJ fan, but give it rest on the Decision...as ill fated as it turned out..it did far more for a local charity than any of the people blasting have combined.
Give it a rest? :noidea:

You're acting as if I harp on this. I have never once posted here on the hoop regarding 'The Decision' until this very post you quoted.

Yes proceeds I guess ended up going to charity however that was derived from damage control.

If someone wants to comment highly on LeBron's intelligence than it's fair game to bring up the man's past decision making.

Pardon the Pun! :lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it a rest? :noidea:

You're acting as if I harp on this. I have never once posted here on the hoop regarding 'The Decision' until this very post you quoted.

Yes proceeds I guess ended up going to charity however that was derived from damage control.

If someone wants to comment highly on LeBron's intelligence than it's fair game to bring up the man's past decision making.

Pardon the Pun! :lol:

yes...

those POOR kids...

in GREENWICH...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Decision was the worst thing you could find to show his lack of intelligence then I'd say he's pretty much a genius.

An hour long show that raised more money for charity than you will make in two lifetimes.

Basically in this case LeBron is Einstein compared to yourself.
If you must take things out to context to make your point, you have no point.

This has nothing to do with me at all.

Most consider the 'Decision' a major fopaux which severely harmed his image and his brand.

If you think this was 'genius' than you are looking at this through your bron bron goggles and are clearly buying all he is selling.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls have a shot at LBJ but would have to get rid of Boozer and either trade Gibson or Butler. Only way they would have the Cap. Then we would have Noah(good passer), Rose(use to be great) and LBJ. That would be enough to make it to the Finals. I think the Bulls can make it to the Finals with Melo. East is weak.

Whoever gets Lebron, if he goes to a team in the East will make the Finals. I wouldn't say it is a guarantee but pretty much. If he took that Cleveland team to the Finals, the Bulls, Cavs, Heat, or Knicks are all better than that Cleveland team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you must take things out to context to make your point, you have no point.

This has nothing to do with me at all.

Most consider the 'Decision' a major fopaux which severely harmed his image and his brand.

If you think this was 'genius' than you are looking at this through your bron bron goggles and are clearly buying all he is selling.

What is truly funny is that even Lebron has said that he should have handled all of that differently, yet some of these folks still want to try and defend it.