• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Alexander Radulov can return to Predators

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Alexander Radulov can return to Predators | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

ANAHEIM, CALIF. — Alexander Radulov is free to return to the Predators thanks to a deal between the forward and his Russian team, according to a report.

Radulov has reached an agreement with Ufa Salavat that would release him from his contract with the Kontinental Hockey League team, according to Slava Malamud, a correspondent for the Russian daily Sports-Express.

The deal was one of the final hurdles — of which there were many — for Radulov to return to the Predators and the NHL. Provided all goes smoothly, the expectation is for Radulov to return to Nashville this week.

"I was informed when we came off the ice about that," Coach Barry Trotz said after the Predators beat the Ducks here on Sunday. "And if that's the case I think that's probably pretty clear, I felt very confident he was coming over, that it just sounded like there was sort of a release problem.

:dance:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he would be an offensive upgrade, but I just worry about how he would adjust, coming in this late in to the season.