• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably time to close this thread out and start one for the next series.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah the difference is I don't agree with everything Wash does. That is the difference. Just because I am against his firing right now doesn't mean I defend and accept everything he does. Big difference there.

I have yet hear you blame anything on Wash. Everything is JD's fault according to you.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have yet hear you blame anything on Wash. Everything is JD's fault according to you.

I don't always agree with his in game decisions and don't agree with him overusing guys like Murphy and last season I thought Young needed days off. I don't mean a flat out benching but he needed days off like the rest of the guys but then again the bench was terrible last season.

I've said it before that Wash deserves criticism but to blame him for the sole reason this team is playing the way it is I completely disagree with.

Old school

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about Oakland? Billy Beane is overrated and that movie doesn't help with people's false perceptions of him.
Missed the sarcasm didn't you. Was inferring they had a better manager but you want to blame the GM so I was poking at you. Oh we'll Wash wouldn't have understood either.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the sarcasm didn't you. Was inferring they had a better manager but you want to blame the GM so I was poking at you. Oh we'll Wash wouldn't have understood either.

Right so we're all supposed to get sarcasm over text on an interweb sports chat form? Lame. The GM deserves blame. If Wash doesn't deserve the the benefit of the doubt from previous success then neither does JD or anybody else in the organization.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right so we're all supposed to get sarcasm over text on an interweb sports chat form? Lame. The GM deserves blame. If Wash doesn't deserve the the benefit of the doubt from previous success then neither does JD or anybody else in the organization.

Wash has succeeded because of the talent he was given. I'm sorry but I'm not buying that crap.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash has succeeded because of the talent he was given. I'm sorry but I'm not buying that crap.

That's fine we'll agree to disagree. Can't blame him for losses and completely disregard him when they win. It's inevitable that to be a winning baseball team you have to have talent. That's a given so ya any good teams that win have talent.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you are going with the "can't make bricks without straw"argument. That is fine.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine we'll agree to disagree. Can't blame him for losses and completely disregard him when they win. It's inevitable that to be a winning baseball team you have to have talent. That's a given so ya any good teams that win have talent.

the number of games the Rangers have won is unimportant.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I've ever seen him say that, depends on the context

Exactly. Scotty is taking things out of context... Again. Big shock there. Guy is so butt hurt its funny.