• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't need a great one, but they have a good one right now and it ain't Pierzynski.

Yeah to bad the dude hits like Taylor Teagarden

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah to bad the dude hits like Taylor Teagarden

He's a good defensive catcher and a better hitter than Teagarden. He just doesn't get the playing time.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gutierrez looks like shit. Just like the rest of the Angels' bullpen (although I'm betting they could shut out the Rangers easily).
It's looking like another A's victory.

Yep looking like division is out of reach now. Now way a's go 500 the rest of the way as a team. But watch angels will sweep us of course

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angels BP fails again, 9-6 A's. God, I hate cheering for the Angels, just can't stand that bunch...

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me baseball took a bad practice from the Army. "The Meeting" something wrong in a unit, have a meeting, have a sensing session. Hated that because words are wind. Forget the meeting WASH. Slam the door and leave written instructions. They will get the hint you are pissed.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good defensive catcher and a better hitter than Teagarden. He just doesn't get the playing time.

Yeah Taylor doesnt get the PT either but my point was more to the fact that Soto is good for a few HR when he gets his chances just not much else, similar to TT

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep looking like division is out of reach now. Now way a's go 500 the rest of the way as a team. But watch angels will sweep us of course

You have to score more runs than the other team to win and we can't score, so if the angels score runs they will likely beat this team

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Tanner, AJP and Nathan all out at 2:30 AM night before a game with Tanner stirring things up at a bar. Okey Dokey.

Specs.Toporcer

RangerSince72
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't say that. but when a point has to be made it is always the manger who goes first. would you have them fire JD and keep Wash?
I'm not excusing Wash. He makes some moves I really dislike. But I don't think that he is the only reason for their decline and I don't think bringing someone else in at this point will turn it around. Yes I think JD has blood on his hands too. His job should be reviewed just like everyone else in the FO if things don't improve. Past success doesn't guarantee job security.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Tanner, AJP and Nathan all out at 2:30 AM night before a game with Tanner stirring things up at a bar. Okey Dokey.

So we got 3 innings of Frasor cause Tanner got his ass kicked and the dude gave him 10 chances to walk away. Kid needs to stick to pitching won't be winning many MMA bouts it doesn't appear

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way everything is going I would trade the rangers starting 9 for the a's starting 9

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your approach to hiding things is why drugs, PEDs, alcohol, domestic violence, and recently murder have become such a huge problem in sports. The wrong message is being sent and that this behavior is fine to keep hidden. To be clear it is not. You want to let everything go I guess we will have to agree to disagree. People being accountable for their actions is what makes for a civilized world. None of us goes through life without making mistakes but trying to hide something like this leads to problems which this did. The Police had to get involved in a minor matter because of child like behavior in trying to hide it.

To be frank with you they have always been a part of sports. I hope there's no good ol days syndrome with that thought. Obviously you will once in a blue moon get a crazy case where a murder is involved but that is not the norm you know that. And again why are you assuming Tanner was not held accountable? In your book the only way one can be accountable is if they hold a press conference and announce to the whole world what happened and that is not the team's job to do if it doesn't need to happen.

This argument is really much ado about nothing. The case is over with it appears and the series is over with. Time to move on because this instance is not the problem this team has currently.