• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders draft so far

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-Amari Cooper.

I wanted the Raiders to draft a defensive player since Reggie McKenzie spent the early part of free agency building up the trenches with C Rodney Hudson and DT Dan Williams. And Leonard Williams was still available. Dan and Leonard would have made a heck of a combination on the defensive line.

2-Mario Edwards Jr.

I was a little upset with this pick since Randy Gregory was still available. Gregory is a potential game changer and Pro Bowl player. He comes with some baggage but he's a stud in the making.

3-Clive Walford.

I was hoping they'd add to the defense with this pick since Mychal Rivera had a pretty solid season (58 catches and 4 TD's)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I was hoping the wound draft big cat with the 1st pick when he was still on the board. But I do really like Cooper and believe he will be a big time receiver and fills a big hole.
As far as the second pick I agree 100% not selecting Gregory was very disappointing. As far as the third pick they did get what could very well be an elite TE. But I thought it was a stretch pick in a spot we really should have addressed defense in

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is our RG!! BIG FELICIANO FROM THE U!! Starter!! And Reggie did some trading as well!! WOW!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is our RG!! BIG FELICIANO FROM THE U!!
Starter!! And Reggie did some trading as well!! WOW!![/QUOTE
Mike Tice will like that guy for sure.. Need to take care of that OL!! Carr was the fewest sacked QB last year, so this guy should help even more, and he is a bulldozer in the RUN game..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Heeney LB.. 1st Team ALL- BIG 12.. Back to back years 100 Tackles.. Looks like he knows how to play eh??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, after looking into Heeney some more?? I am so hyped about him!! That guy could play SS!! Think Weddle!! He will be the steal of the lower rounds!! That guy LOOKS freakin GOOD!! And he has the tape to match!!
Great pick man!! He gots a killer beard as well!! Wow im happy!! Go Raiders!! He will play some SS watch!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders
Man, after looking into Heeney some more?? I am so hyped about him!! That guy could play SS!! Think Weddle!! He will be the steal of the lower rounds!! That guy LOOKS freakin GOOD!! And he has the tape to match!!
Great pick man!! He gots a killer beard as well!! Wow im happy!! Go Raiders!! He will play some SS watch!!
Raiders take another LB!! Nice.. Move Heeney to SS.. Let him learn behind CWOOD for a year!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders
Raiders take another LB!! Nice.. Move Heeney to SS.. Let him learn behind CWOOD for a year!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of him aging safety he has an edge. Not too sure about the LB they took after him the last one looks good tho. Would like
To see them buster the OLine take a risk on ins which I doubt they do. Or add some more weapons for Carr

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 picks in the last rd could take a risk on Collins or Olimu the CBout of Oregon he was Sid before the injury

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry DevilMan for the late response.. we rolling with the pups at corner.. Hayden, Carrie, McGill, Thorpe.. Man corners!! We crushing it bro.. It's all about talent , and we killing it.. Heeley is going to be a Beast..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders got an A easy for their draft!! But i also liked what the AFC West did as a whole!! Shane Ray, Gordon, and Peters are SWEET picks!! And they did pretty good with their whole drafts!! Its on now baby!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Casserley and McShay and some others have the Raiders as the most improved after the draft eh?? Why??
Well, let's take a look.. Carr who should of been OROY!! IMO!! Entering his 2nd year, playing an in up tempo O, with an OL that gave up the fewest sacks!! Then we draft the BEST WR in Amari Cooper at 4!! To add to Crabtree, Streater who is healthy, JJ, AND THE REST OF THE BOYZ!! Oh we added two other rookie WRs as well, DeBose, and Carr's college teammate Josh Harper!! Then we add the beast Walford at TE!! Ya know, to help Rivera out!!
Then we go and add some BIG Nasty brawler at RG!! Edwards Jr and some other rookie DE and LBs along with ALL the FA pickups on the D side of the ball.. That is why those people are saying that!!
Suddenly the Raiders are the SEXY team!! Our GM is the reason for all that..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now is were the coaching comes into play!! JDR baby!! And he put together a GOOD staff!! We got coaches from FSU, and THE U!! So you know they know how to coach.. But im really looking forward to what KNJ our DC, brings to the table?? Everybody says he is a great coach!! And he come from an AL DAVIS type D up in Seattle!! Mike Tice and Musgrave, two proven power run coaches that know how to coach!! Musgrave knows the up tempo game real good!! And we got the players to fit that game to a T!! CARR and Amari were born to play that game!!
JDR and KNJ taking care of the D, whlie Musgrave and Tice take care of the O!! Im down with that..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So word has it that JJ was cut eh?? Im a little shocked by the move, but like Antonio Smith the Raiders are going young.. Coop, healthy Streater, Crabs, Josh Harper, KR\WR DeBose, Holmes, Bulter, Thompkins, that's a lot of young guys that will fight it out for 5 maybe 6 spots?? Then you add the beast Walford in a lot of double TE sets with Rivera, i can see why they let him go.. Good luck JJ!! Thanks for being a Raider!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So word has it that JJ was cut eh?? Im a little shocked by the move, but like Antonio Smith the Raiders are going young.. Coop, healthy Streater, Crabs, Josh Harper, KR\WR DeBose, Holmes, Bulter, Thompkins, that's a lot of young guys that will fight it out for 5 maybe 6 spots?? Then you add the beast Walford in a lot of double TE sets with Rivera, i can see why they let him go.. Good luck JJ!! Thanks for being a Raider!!
Oh, i just wanted to say?? NFL Network gave the Raiders an A for their draft.. Everybody knows about Cooper and what he brings to the table, he can be ELITE!! But he ain't the only one.. Walford has the tools to be elite as well.. He is a complete TE!! Gosh, break down that guys tape.. My Goodness!!