• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible starting day roster. Take a look at the second line.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wow didn't see that coming, and Frattin and Toffoli on line 3

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't get too worked up over somebody's (from the media I presume) projection of a starting lineup a full month before training camp even opens. Yeah I'm sure whoever came up with this talked with a couple of Kings management personnel but it's far too soon for anyone to be making decisions on who plays with who and on which line. They may even start out like that in training camp but that doesn't mean they'll line up like that for Game 1. Most likely not is my guess.

Ox

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not all that shocking to me if Carcillo did play on the 2nd line with Carter and Richards. He did so when the 3 were with the Flyers. If you can spread the talent around and still be productive it makes your team even that much better.

Frattin and Toffoli on the 3rd line also makes sense because you have a great faceoff guy flanked by a gritty and speedy player on one side and a skilled player on the other side. The 3 can hang with the other teams top players keeping the puck in the attacking zone.

The 4th line is the one that makes the least sense and this list may have been put together before the Clifford signing. I could actually see Lewis centering King and Clifford with Fraser and Nolan plugging holes or getting moved.

D is where my concern is right now. The kings will be fine in the regular season but to get deep in the playoffs they'll need a healthy Mitchell and Green to be back to their 2011-2012 form and Reghehr will need to be a force without getting caught out of position.

Other than that it's like Ox mentioned. These are just projected lines and nothing is set in stone. The lineup can still drastically change with a single phone call so to soon to worry about anything.