• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL- Who would you start week 1?

Who would you start week 1

• Total voters

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If week 1 was tomorrow. Who would you feel most confident in starting?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seimian

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked Sanchez because of vet exp going against Carolina's D.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted Sanchez. Go with him for the difficult 4 weeks of opening games. If we are 1-3, bring on Lynch. I don't want to see Paxton's confidence shattered by those teams.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel a vote of confidence would be given to Lynch if the organization gave him the opportunity to start, right off the bat . .

Of the three, his personality seems best suited to be resilient and to be able to shake off mistakes - which in this situation, are inevitable no matter who starts ..

Plus, I never liked or really understood the idea of coddling a professional athlete - this is what they do, what they are paid to do and what they were brought here to do

so

DO IT !!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... well, we're afraid that Paxton's confidence might be shaken . . .

blah blah blah

Champions don't say "we're afraid"

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked Sanchez because of vet exp going against Carolina's D.
Bingo.

I think that Lynch looks like in the long run he'll be the best quarterback, and I believe that Elway got a good one when he moved up to draft Lynch. But I don't think he's ready to go yet, and I don't like the idea of throwing him the wolves against a defense that's as good as Carolina's.

As for Siemian, man he looked so so good in that first quarter. And then the interception. And that incerception was BAAAAAD. The thing about Siemian, though, is that he was supposed to be the safe guy. The guy who wouldn't really make plays, but wouldn't turn the ball over, either. Maybe I'm overreacting to it, but I did not like what I saw on that interception at all.

So I'd roll with Sanchez. You know what you're going to get from him. He'll make some good plays. He'll make some boneheaded ones. But I believe that week 1 he's the guy that gives you the best chance to win.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucas I am fine in your Idea ... I just want Seimian one last chance this week .. If he were to lay an egg I am fine Lynch to start .

Sanchez I don't want on the field at this point he is done as a player after any pressure he folds and never looks down field again .

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch's enthusiasm is evident. I think that transcends across the whole team. Does he have footwork issues, sure. But he also was facing insurmountable pressure on those throws. Alot of those throws it looked like he was just throwing it away. He's got the best arm, the best athleticism and that's hands down. No debate. He also has the intensity.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seimian has had a damn fine preseason crawling in a shell for a series does not kill your chances IMO

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo.

I think that Lynch looks like in the long run he'll be the best quarterback, and I believe that Elway got a good one when he moved up to draft Lynch. But I don't think he's ready to go yet, and I don't like the idea of throwing him the wolves against a defense that's as good as Carolina's.

As for Siemian, man he looked so so good in that first quarter. And then the interception. And that incerception was BAAAAAD. The thing about Siemian, though, is that he was supposed to be the safe guy. The guy who wouldn't really make plays, but wouldn't turn the ball over, either. Maybe I'm overreacting to it, but I did not like what I saw on that interception at all.

So I'd roll with Sanchez. You know what you're going to get from him. He'll make some good plays. He'll make some boneheaded ones. But I believe that week 1 he's the guy that gives you the best chance to win.

I'm with Lucas overall but, I just going by my gut Kubes will go with safe bet that's Sanchez. Face it all of these guys would and will turn it over alot this season. I'm kind of surprised with my buddies here. I know its not the same but, everyone here wanted Trindon on the first bus out of here cause he dropped the ball soo much. Well honestly Sanchez is as bad or worse in that regard let alone INT's PS I know George loved this :)

I think Kubes really wanted Siemian to really step up enough to unseat Sanchez but, didn't good enough. It will be interesting Sat night on QB rotation.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Kubiak, I would give Siemian one more start in preseason. Script more deep balls and run the ball more. If he flops, then I start Sanchez. I don't think Lynch knows the playbook and I want to give him the best chance to succeed when he comes in. He has all the tools, but he needs to clean up. Coming from a weak conference in a spread offense, I want to bring him in the best situation possible. I think we see him after the bye week IF we are are 5-4 or 6-3. Sooner if we are below .500.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Kubiak, I would give Siemian one more start in preseason. Script more deep balls and run the ball more. If he flops, then I start Sanchez. I don't think Lynch knows the playbook and I want to give him the best chance to succeed when he comes in. He has all the tools, but he needs to clean up. Coming from a weak conference in a spread offense, I want to bring him in the best situation possible. I think we see him after the bye week IF we are are 5-4 or 6-3. Sooner if we are below .500.

That wasn't the question. :)

The question was if the season started tomorrow, who would you start.

Don't cheat. ;)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I don't wanna say it it has to be Sanchez. I just don't think the other 2 are ready yet. Although not sure how ready Sanchez is but @ least he's been a starter before.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't the question. :)

The question was if the season started tomorrow, who would you start.

Don't cheat. ;)

I guess I hope for Seimian or Sanchez. Not Lynch. Not yet... (still weaseling out).
Not really ready to commit until after the 3rd preseason game.