• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PHILLIES FEARSOME 4

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How goes Paulie? Got all the details for the crew reunion fugured out with everyone? Who's all going?

Well Tyler I am not sure if anybody is going. We are supposed to get wacked by hurricane Irene sometime tomorrow. They have already moved Sundays day game to Saturday at 1:05 - Nick, Joe, and myself are suppose to meet up at 5:00 PM for the 7:05 game. It really does not look good that it will even be played. Major bummer.

I suspect nick has an alternate plan:hdn:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Tyler I am not sure if anybody is going. We are supposed to get wacked by hurricane Irene sometime tomorrow. They have already moved Sundays day game to Saturday at 1:05 - Nick, Joe, and myself are suppose to meet up at 5:00 PM for the 7:05 game. It really does not look good that it will even be played. Major bummer.

I suspect nick has an alternate plan:hdn:

That sucks man. I mean sure Nick will be entertained but deffinately a bummer for the rest that were planing to go.

I just googled Irene and saw the potential warpath. I had no idea is was expected to roll right through that neighborhood. I hope everyone is getting their ducks in a row in preperation of potential chaos. Be safe!

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That sucks man. I mean sure Nick will be entertained but deffinately a bummer for the rest that were planing to go.

I just googled Irene and saw the potential warpath. I had no idea is was expected to roll right through that neighborhood. I hope everyone is getting their ducks in a row in preperation of potential chaos. Be safe!

yeah, if it stays on the projected course the eye will go right the fuck through section 220 of the HOF Club - tell me that doesn't suck.

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: 8 1/2 back

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00