• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAVEL FUCKING KUBINA

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now that the Flyers have beefed up the D, the only weakness left is the bloody goaltending. Also the fact that the Flyers have given up the future with draft picks for ufa's means they are going for the cup as usual.

So wtf would the Flyers want to trade Briere or change anything up front, with a goals for that is ranked #1 in the league. Screw Nash unless the Flyers are getting a great deal.

Bryz/BOB need to get there shit together, or they could trade for Nabokov, I'm sold on him after what he did to Philly 2 weeks ago. 45 saves, SO. If the Flyers want a goalie of the future like bernier/schnieder that trade should be done in an offseason. The Flyers paid Bryz to be the man, maybe the best thing would be to stand pat now as discouragiing as the goaltending was yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now that the Flyers have beefed up the D, the only weakness left is the bloody goaltending. Also the fact that the Flyers have given up the future with draft picks for ufa's means they are going for the cup as usual.

So wtf would the Flyers want to trade Briere or change anything up front, with a goals for that is ranked #1 in the league. Screw Nash unless the Flyers are getting a great deal.

Bryz/BOB need to get there shit together, or they could trade for Nabokov, I'm sold on him after what he did to Philly 2 weeks ago. 45 saves, SO. If the Flyers want a goalie of the future like bernier/schnieder that trade should be done in an offseason. The Flyers paid Bryz to be the man, maybe the best thing would be to stand pat now as discouragiing as the goaltending was yesterday.

I wouldn't say we gave up the future. Aside from the first round, we suck at drafting. I have no problem dumping our 2nds, especially spare 2nds we were sitting on

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was alway a Kalinski fan but Kalinski = Poutilney < Wellwood.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think this Kubina trade will be the last of any substance, unless its like a
4th liner.

Homer just gave his goalies a vote of confidence, so barring a huge collape by Bryz/Bob this week, the Flyers should be done.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by Kubina's presser, it doesn't sound like the big dumb goof will be in Philly too long.

For those who've missed it the guy was pretty upset to be leaving Tampa. He said he had plenty of other offers for more money to go elsewhere but chose Tampa because his heart belongs there.

People change, but this bitch was practically crying, so enjoy the rental boys. lol

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Judging by Kubina's presser, it doesn't sound like the big dumb goof will be in Philly too long.

For those who've missed it the guy was pretty upset to be leaving Tampa. He said he had plenty of other offers for more money to go elsewhere but chose Tampa because his heart belongs there.

People change, but this bitch was practically crying, so enjoy the rental boys. lol

i just want him to play well here ha. ya never know, when we win philly grows on players so maybe he'll learn to love it here. if we lose he'll be long gone, cause we are the worst losers haha.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the goaltending comes around, this team has just as good a shot as any.

Here's to hoping at least one of our talented goaltenders gets it together.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id want to see him play before I think about resigning him.

And I want to make sure he takes less than what Carle wants.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Id want to see him play before I think about resigning him.

And I want to make sure he takes less than what Carle wants.

unless Carle takes a major paycut i dont think that will be an issue

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd probably need to sign for around or under 2m, he would also then have a 35+ contract(we all know these are bad now) and should get 2-3 years max since we'll be on the line for the cap hit whether he plays or not. I would much prefer them to re-sign Grossman for 2.5-3m for 4-5 years if he plays solidly. That way we can give Mez a permanent stay at home D parter for a few years so we can see how he does(O'Donnell was stay at home D and Mez looked great last year).

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Solid hit, but I seriously thought someone slowed down this clip.

Last edited by a moderator:

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ha it was kind of one of those hits where the guy was already parallel to the ice

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd probably need to sign for around or under 2m, he would also then have a 35+ contract(we all know these are bad now) and should get 2-3 years max since we'll be on the line for the cap hit whether he plays or not. I would much prefer them to re-sign Grossman for 2.5-3m for 4-5 years if he plays solidly. That way we can give Mez a permanent stay at home D parter for a few years so we can see how he does(O'Donnell was stay at home D and Mez looked great last year).

Some of us knew how bad 35+ contracts were a few years ago.... :)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with +35s? We can just use the LTIR :)