• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots at Packers

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
? = what's the game-time weather sunday/nite....?

They are saying a high in the mid 20's but no real precipitation coming down so my guess is with late game getting dark at 4:30 will be upper teens to low 20s the wind I am not sure about as of yet

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Patriots will play mostly "vanilla" offense and defense. Save a few things for February.
Green Bay is or should be the Favorite to represent the NFC.
It's a long way to February for both teams though.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait I'm going to the game. Sitting on the 20 yrad line Pats side. I agree with Southie BB won't show his full hand. Offensively I see about 50/50 both ground and air attack. Unless the run is just too much for GB to stop. They will see a large does of run. Defensively Pats are looking a lot better stopping the run. Wilfork and Branch have been solid. Lacy will get his yards but not enough to swing the win in GBs favor. BB will figure out how to shut down Jordy and Cobb. I see Pats winning this one 35-21.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers and Patriots look like mirror images of each other. This should be a great game.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick will employ the same defense as he did against Denver. Hit Cobb and Nelson hard at the line of scrimmage which will screw with timing of the routes. The safties will keep everything in front of them and stop the downfield stuff. The defensive line will attempt to push the middle of the offensive straight back at Rodgers and they'll send the OLBs around to keep him from getting any run yards outside.

Nothing vanilla about anything and BB is not going to try to'hide' anything. He doesn't want to lose this game any more than the Packers do. This appears to be the Super Bowl match up and both teams want the win NOW......

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packer defense will step up in this game and limit point production. The Pats will move the ball but settle for field goals early. That will give Rodgers the chance to jump out to an early lead and nullify the Patriots ground game. Matthews and Peppers will have a big day. Pack 41 Patriots 30 with 10 points for the Pats coming in garbage time.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Limit Point Production"? What rock have you been sleeping under? The "best" defenses in the NFL over the past 7 weeks haven't been able to slow down the Patriots offense. What makes the Packers defense any different. They have one of the most pourous run defenses in the NFC and the Patriots passing threat will enhance their running game. On the other hand, the Patriots are averaging giving uo 19.9 points per game to the highest scoring offenses in the NFL. I don't know what you're smoking but can you send some east????

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packer defense will step up in this game and limit point production. The Pats will move the ball but settle for field goals early. That will give Rodgers the chance to jump out to an early lead and nullify the Patriots ground game. Matthews and Peppers will have a big day. Pack 41 Patriots 30 with 10 points for the Pats coming in garbage time.
wow,........we better just stay home,huh....?!....I won't even give a score = this might go into O-T....!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^....BUT.....I will save this for the ~record~.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying a high in the mid 20's but no real precipitation coming down so my guess is with late game getting dark at 4:30 will be upper teens to low 20s the wind I am not sure about as of yet

like Foxboro in mid-December. Not a problem.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so you think the Pats defense with Revis and Browner are going to sit on their ass and let that happen? :noidea:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey,....it was 66 yesterday up here,....60 today,.....and supposed to be 50/sunday,...usually on dec. 1st we'd get a ~blizzard~ ..!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you think the Pats defense with Revis and Browner are going to sit on their ass and let that happen? :noidea:
tex,..I think he's just throwing a grenade on us,...if he was a true-packer fan he'd show-it/avatar,.....*just-saying*.,.....I think he's an ~angry~ giANT's fan.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be an offensive explosion and highly entertaining game!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tex,..I think he's just throwing a grenade on us,...if he was a true-packer fan he'd show-it/avatar,.....*just-saying*.,.....I think he's an ~angry~ giANT's fan.

lots of those especially after Sunday night. :pound:

let's toss this sucker back then.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I "think" the game will be lower scoring than most anticipate. I think GB is going to be forced to go on long drives. I can't imagine any team worth a shit is going to play them like some have and try and stop the run first and let Rodgers beat them with the pass.

The Pats can beat you multiple ways. Until I see this defense really stand up against one of the best QB's in the league, I think how our offense plays is going to dictate how this game goes for us. If they can move it and score points and stay consistent, we'll be fine. If they commit some mistakes, follow up Pats scoring drives with 3 and outs, this game could get away from us quickly.

I think that goes for both teams actually. They both have the teams led by QB's that can run you out of a building if they're on and you're making mistakes. I don't think there will be a lot of mistakes in this game though.

However it ends though, too much is still going to be made of the winner. They are instantly going to become the favorite for the super bowl and blah, blah, blah. How many times have the media crowned a new Super Bowl favorite this year? Seattle, the Steelers for a couple games the Colts, the Broncos, Packers, Pats. There's still over a month of football. This is a good test and game in a much larger picture. I can just imagine how the media is going to react when a winner is declared at the end of the game.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats best chance is to play smash mouth football with a steady diet of Blount-Gray and keep Rodgers off the field as much as possible. I think both will be highly motivated for different reasons.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your popcorn ready

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34