• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers @ Seahawks

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey anything can happen as the Colts lost to Denver back in week one and came back to beat them in the playoffs.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is all about THIS week, but just heard on Sports Radio that GB hasn't won a road game against a playoff team since beating Houston in 2012. On a different note, Seattle hadn't won a road playoff game in 20some years, until they did.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt the Packers even would have mentioned the knee issue that Lacy is experiencing if they weren't concerned.

God Damn It

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just clearing the air before the weekend hits (Sunday, Sunday, Sunday) Yes, I enjoy watching the Green Bay Packers (winning comes with that) but with that said being a fan doesn't mean being an idiot. Seattle are the defending champs, at full staff, at home, and that provides a 10 percent chance for the Pack. Hope for the best but reality is just that.

-DUB-

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers gonna take a beatdown Sunday

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a lifelong Packers fan I simply don't see them pulling this off. Right now Seattle is just too sound and playing with a healthy Aaron Rodgers this game would still be a difficult one. Playing with a gimpy Rodgers makes this an incredible challenge. I see the Seahawks winning by double digits. I'm hoping for a different outcome but I'd be very surprised to see the Seahawks lose this game at Seattle. I think if the Packers would have not lost that Buffalo game I'd have given them a fifty- fifty chance playing at Lambeau. Go Pack!

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks should not be fooled by overstated injuries on Lacy and Rodgers.

Dole,
I enjoy your posts, I really do, but if you think that Aaron Rodger's injury is overstated you must not have watched the last two games. Rodgers is incredibly nimble and has a tremendous knack of sliding around in the pocket and it's evident that his mobility is clearly inhibited. Just walking around you can see him limp. He's still dangerous since he such an accurate passer but he's a fraction of the player he is when completely healthy. Regarding the Lacy injury I honestly don't know how his condition is.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay (and Seattle fans) have every reason to 'sound' pessimestic at this game. If you are "right" (and your team loses) you lower expectations, hopefully making the loss less painful, and you don't need to come back to the message board you frequent and 'eat crow'.

If you're "wrong" (and your team wins) then you can come in with your balls hanging down and your chest puffed out.

I see what we're all doing here.

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beating on chest...... far from it any true Pack fan would be in shock if we pulled the upset.... no bragging could be hand when speechless....

-DUB-

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay (and Seattle fans) have every reason to 'sound' pessimestic at this game. If you are "right" (and your team loses) you lower expectations, hopefully making the loss less painful, and you don't need to come back to the message board you frequent and 'eat crow'.

If you're "wrong" (and your team wins) then you can come in with your balls hanging down and your chest puffed out.

I see what we're all doing here.

My balls hang real low, but then again, Im pretty old....:noidea:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading out to the stadium. You folks have been cool this week and may the best team win without getting anyone seriously hurt.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss for you guys. Seahawks got a bit lucky today. Still a good season for the Packers.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great game guys, you poured your hearts out but better luck next year and dont forget the message.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss for you guys. Seahawks got a bit lucky today. Still a good season for the Packers.

I guess I'm a negative fan right now but I see nothing positive about coming so close to going back to the Super Bowl and then choking it all away. I don't see it as a "still a great season". I see it as a good season that was choked away a few plays away from the Super Bowl. So this season was an absolute waste.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm a negative fan right now but I see nothing positive about coming so close to going back to the Super Bowl and then choking it all away. I don't see it as a "still a great season". I see it as a good season that was choked away a few plays away from the Super Bowl. So this season was an absolute waste.

Well, I guess they do have some film about what it takes for all 11 guys to do what their job is or bad shit happens. Bostic, while I feel bad for him, will be on film for onside kicks forever...

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess they do have some film about what it takes for all 11 guys to do what their job is or bad shit happens. Bostic, while I feel bad for him, will be on film for onside kicks forever...

You feel bad for him? I don't. He jumps in the air, doesn't get touched by anyone and the ball floats right through his hands and hits his helmet. He's a receiver for fuck's sake. He is on that field only because he is supposed to catch that ball. I don't feel bad for him at all. Fuck him