• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers @ Seahawks

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You feel bad for him? I don't. He jumps in the air, doesn't get touched by anyone and the ball floats right through his hands and hits his helmet. He's a receiver for fuck's sake. He is on that field only because he is supposed to catch that ball. I don't feel bad for him at all. Fuck him

His job on that play is to not catch the football, it's to block the guy that did...if he handles his assignment, Nelson catches it and the game is over...he tried to be a hero and instead is the goat...that is the lesson.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His job on that play is to not catch the football, it's to block the guy that did...if he handles his assignment, Nelson catches it and the game is over...he tried to be a hero and instead is the goat...that is the lesson.

Regardless of what his job is...when he jumped in the air, his job was to catch that ball. Since it was floating right to him. No excuses for a receiver no less letting a floating ball go right through his hands.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to blow it up. Maybe the change is whats needed.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to blow it up. Maybe the change is whats needed.

That's a fantastic idea for Bear's fans, but you know in your heart that's not going to happen and the Packers will own the Bears for the near future.

Heck, maybe your new coach and GM will last more than 2 years....hahaha...the Lions and Vikings are laughing at you clowns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a fantastic idea for Bear's fans, but you know in your heart that's not going to happen and the Packers will own the Bears for the near future. ( as long as you got a elite QB and we don't yes.)

...the Lions and Vikings are laughing at you clowns
( A. They don't count. B. There a bit busy right now talking Packers.) But hey I'm not here to kick anyone when there down. That was a tough loss to have happen the way it did.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see "noonthirtyjoe" responded to this thread. I can't see his comments because he is ignored on my end but I'm sure he didn't add anything substantial to the debate.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being serious though. Think about it

I'm always skeptical when a Bears fan comes in here and is trying to be serious about something but we will see. I'll give you a shot. Your previous comment said "Time to blow it up. Maybe change is what's needed."

Care to clarify? Details?

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious Leo, what in your mind should the Pack do to blow it up?

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? Maybec the McCarthy era has become stagnat. Sometimes change is good. This isn't about saying anybody is bad but maybe the coaching staff us in need of fresh blood. Fresh philosophy. Obviously it won't happen but its a thought because the game was as bad of a loss as I have ever seen in the playoffs. You xant . Fire all the players and doing nothings means its ok ?

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When fans of other teams are just speechless when they look at you (they know I'm a Packer fan) in shock themselves! SMH!!!!!!!!!!!! How can everything that needed to happen to lose, happen........

-DUB-

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leo, the Pack has won 4 straight NFC North titles and made the playoffs 6 straight years. We just made it to the NFC championship game and you think we've become stagnant? smfh. Tweaks need to happen as usual but blowing it up? Thank the Lord you are a Bears fan and not the Pack.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leo, the Pack has won 4 straight NFC North titles and made the playoffs 6 straight years. We just made it to the NFC championship game and you think we've become stagnant? smfh. Tweaks need to happen as usual but blowing it up? Thank the Lord you are a Bears fan and not the Pack.

Of course you look at it that way. Something has to change. Losses are mounting in the playoffs for the packers.

Yes Thank GOD I'm not a packers fan

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a point. You can say all you want that we continue to win the NFC North crown but what good does that do us if we can't convert that into winning in the playoffs? I saw the stat during the game, Rodgers is 6-4 in the playoffs. After Sunday now he is 6-5. Think about it for a minute. 6 wins, 5 losses. That is very average. Nothing special about that at all. And if you think about it, the Super Bowl run we had accounted for 4 of those wins. That means, take out that one Super Bowl year and Rodgers all time is 2 wins and 5 losses. That's not a very good record. Packers are always in contention year after year but they have a weird way of getting beat often in the playoffs. Why is that?

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a point. You can say all you want that we continue to win the NFC North crown but what good does that do us if we can't convert that into winning in the playoffs? I saw the stat during the game, Rodgers is 6-4 in the playoffs. After Sunday now he is 6-5. Think about it for a minute. 6 wins, 5 losses. That is very average. Nothing special about that at all. And if you think about it, the Super Bowl run we had accounted for 4 of those wins. That means, take out that one Super Bowl year and Rodgers all time is 2 wins and 5 losses. That's not a very good record. Packers are always in contention year after year but they have a weird way of getting beat often in the playoffs. Why is that?

Nice Avatar! I feel for you! Even though I'm not a Packer fan, I can like your QB, but I'm done with the lot of you now! I've watched the team self-destruct too many times to be any kind of kindred spirit fan! Being outscored by Arizona a couple years ago or "giving away" this past game against the Seahawks; I just can't! Whenever the NFL Replay comes on I have to surf on by! I have to put this on McCarthy who was being gutless shutting it down with a lead instead of continuing to play until the last gun! It's the same thing I saw happening with Andy Reed; great minds who think they can win with a script and taking idiotic chances! Losing challenge after challenge until that Dallas playoff game is endemic of what I'm talking about! What's on his mind at times? He probably expected to win all those other challenges, but the one that really counted a couple weeks ago! :lame: :noidea: :L