• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Packers@Raidahs

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is 3 shitty efforts by Watson that I've watched in this game....I don't mind getting beat and hats off to the Raiders as they earned it...but I cannot stand half assed effort...that has to stop
Permission to speak freely..............................

Using another sport as an analogy?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Raiders.

Packers 3 points in first half in last 3 games... MLF was a bit snippy at his last press conference regarding slow start question, will be interesting if gets similar question with post game press conference.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been calling him a great QB the last few years.

I know you're happy that your team finally has Jimmy G. LOL.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go for it...it's a free country...mostly
Splendid

You guys have alot of luck with qb''s and such for the passed 30 years are so...

That team that is the middle of my 3. Been a fan of them since i was 9.

They had the Bure years, the Messier years, The West Coast Express, Sedinary...................

Alot of Success during this time. Multiple Playoffs, 2 SCF births(0 cups but not the point i'm trying to prove), 2 President Cups(best regular season record) etc.... You name it, we probably did it expect win when it counted.

Now we are at a time where everything is gone, Alot of bickering within the fan base, Team seems to no sense of direction.....

It's just what happens when luck runs out

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Splendid

You guys have alot of luck with qb''s and such for the passed 30 years are so...

That team that is the middle of my 3. Been a fan of them since i was 9.

They had the Bure years, the Messier years, The West Coast Express, Sedinary...................

Alot of Success during this time. Multiple Playoffs, 2 SCF births(0 cups but not the point i'm trying to prove), 2 President Cups(best regular season record) etc.... You name it, we probably did it expect win when it counted.

Now we are at a time where everything is gone, Alot of bickering within the fan base, Team seems to no sense of direction.....

It's just what happens when luck runs out

I know what you're saying. I'm trying to be patient, but I cannot stand a few things. The first is lack of effort, as I mentioned getting beat is one thing, not giving all out effort is another and that is totally unacceptable in my book. Secondly, I really have no clue what the hell that offensive game plan was in the first half, because it was offensive to my eyes. Lastly, why they kept Joe Barry is just beyond me. He has learned exactly zero lessons in however long he's been coaching in the NFL, because the situational D's he runs make me want to punch him in the jaw.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Raiders.

Packers 3 points in first half in last 3 games... MLF was a bit snippy at his last press conference regarding slow start question, will be interesting if gets similar question with post game press conference.
He seems like a snippy type a'fella, in general

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is 3 shitty efforts by Watson that I've watched in this game....I don't mind getting beat and hats off to the Raiders as they earned it...but I cannot stand half assed effort...that has to stop
Very unimpressed with his effort on those three long throws.

Almost no fight in him tonight.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very unimpressed with his effort on those three long throws.

Almost no fight in him tonight.

Yup. This is the NFL where everything is contested. You don't get wide open very often and usually have to fight and compete for everything, at this point I don't think he gets that, and it's disappointing

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a big loss for Green Bay. They've got to win these games as they have a brutal run coming in the next few weeks. As a Lions fan, we needed some cushion in the division. GB has got an off week to get ready to play @ Denver and Minny following that game, in my opinion, both are must wins (Denver may start moving into "tank" mode by then and same with Minny)

Green Bay has this run coming up starting in November:

LAR
@ Pitt
LAC
@ Det
KC

If they were to go 2-3 in that five game stretch I think it would be considered a great run.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders got the Pats and Bears up next....2 winnable games.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders got the Pats and Bears up next....2 winnable games.
Talk about a quick flip! It was easy to consider them dead after a 1-3 start, but when you look at who they lost to (all teams .500 or better) you can see that they have a good chance to flip the season upside down quickly. I like their chances in 4 out of the next 5 games (I'm a Lions fan, so I'm hoping we win that game).

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a quick flip! It was easy to consider them dead after a 1-3 start, but when you look at who they lost to (all teams .500 or better) you can see that they have a good chance to flip the season upside down quickly. I like their chances in 4 out of the next 5 games (I'm a Lions fan, so I'm hoping we win that game).
Yeah....it's a pretty favorable schedule.