• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful PPV, IC title Match and Elias segment were the only entertaining parts.

Theyve spent 5 years trying to make Roman the guy and Its still not working. It cant be said enough....Rollins or Braun should bethe face of WWE not boring Roman Reigns.

Rollins was the guy for awhile then they dropped the ball with him. Braun Strowman might as well be the face of the WWE at this point. He's gone thru just about all the talent there is on RAW.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful PPV, IC title Match and Elias segment were the only entertaining parts.

Theyve spent 5 years trying to make Roman the guy and Its still not working. It cant be said enough....Rollins or Braun should bethe face of WWE not boring Roman Reigns.

I think the best way to salvage Roman at this point is to make Rollins the guy, have him beat Brock but then have Roman be jealous of Rollins getting the spot that was suppose to be his. Then Reigns goes full heel and beats down his friend Seth Rollins. But that's too simple. I'm sure they'll just keep smashing that square peg into a round hole

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the best way to salvage Roman at this point is to make Rollins the guy, have him beat Brock but then have Roman be jealous of Rollins getting the spot that was suppose to be his. Then Reigns goes full heel and beats down his friend Seth Rollins. But that's too simple. I'm sure they'll just keep smashing that square peg into a round hole

While we're talking about former members of the Shield in the title picture/"the man" on RAW; whatever happened to Dean Ambrose? He's not seen or heard of much anymore.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're talking about former members of the Shield in the title picture/"the man" on RAW; whatever happened to Dean Ambrose? He's not seen or heard of much anymore.

Had surgery and not expected to be back till late summer/early fall.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Way Jose and Titus World Slide LOL

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Way Jose and Titus World Slide LOL

No Way Jose is terrible but I ALMOST have to give WWE respect for running back the exact same gimmick that Adam Rose had and failed with.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Way Jose is terrible but I ALMOST have to give WWE respect for running back the exact same gimmick that Adam Rose had and failed with.

Don't you know by now that they recycle gimmicks and storylines all the time. Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. When will they start writing fresh new angles and creating new characters?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least it good to see the former Rosebuds getting work again (well, at least the ones that haven't been promoted to the main roster). :D:D:D

And, is there a worse finisher in WWE than the pop up punch???

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got this off of reddit, this us what they are trying to do with Reigns....FUCKING STUPID.

On the latest edition of WOR:

“They’re trying to tell the story and I can’t believe it because they’ve been trying for a couple of months, but they’re still trying to tell the story that [Roman Reigns] is Daniel Bryan and management is screwing him over and that’s why he’s not the champion. But nobody buys it.”

“They’re trying to figure out a way to get people to cheer him. We’re supposed to think that all these things that happened — the whole thing that they favor Brock Lesnar but it didn’t work. I guess for whatever reason even though it didn’t work nobody has a better idea so that’s what they’re going with.”

I just want to say the last 3 faces of WWE (Austin,Rock,Cena) all got over as HEELS first and then transitioned organically to being a babyface. They will have to do the same with Reigns...but Idk if he is salvagable at this point.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least it good to see the former Rosebuds getting work again (well, at least the ones that haven't been promoted to the main roster). :D:D:D

And, is there a worse finisher in WWE than the pop up punch???

Yes how about the Superman punch that Reigns uses?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes how about the Superman punch that Reigns uses?
No, that's better than the pop up punch. Reigns runs at the guy and jumps into the air getting momentum and more force (in theory) behind his punch. Throwing someone into the air to punch up at them would do what exactly???

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that's better than the pop up punch. Reigns runs at the guy and jumps into the air getting momentum and more force (in theory) behind his punch. Throwing someone into the air to punch up at them would do what exactly???

It's almost like an uppercut actually.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like an uppercut actually.
That's not how Jose did it last night on Raw or anytime I've seen it. Maybe it was different in NXT and they (Vince) altered it.

Come on, Jose needs a rolling neck breaker type finisher called the conga line. Sometimes going with the obvious is much better.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not how Jose did it last night on Raw or anytime I've seen it. Maybe it was different in NXT and they (Vince) altered it.

Come on, Jose needs a rolling neck breaker type finisher called the conga line. Sometimes going with the obvious is much better.

They definitely changed his finisher from when he was in NXT. It's completely different now.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought so. Shoulda stayed with what worked.

That's what Vinnie Mac does and what he's done for the past few years. He's lost touch with reality and has openly stated many times he doesn't give a damn what the audience wants he'll tell them what they're supposed to show interest in. He's alienated alot of his audience this way and we now see the repercussions of it. Less and less people are tuning in every week to watch RAW and Smackdown and the attendance at the arenas is dwindling as well. The only saving grace has been Triple H the past couple years but he has yet to receive complete control of the company from Vince.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what Vinnie Mac does and what he's done for the past few years. He's lost touch with reality and has openly stated many times he doesn't give a damn what the audience wants he'll tell them what they're supposed to show interest in. He's alienated alot of his audience this way and we now see the repercussions of it. Less and less people are tuning in every week to watch RAW and Smackdown and the attendance at the arenas is dwindling as well. The only saving grace has been Triple H the past couple years but he has yet to receive complete control of the company from Vince.
And won't until Vince is dead and gone by all indications.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And won't until Vince is dead and gone by all indications.

Unless he writes the company over to Trips in his last will and testament that's the only way he'll give up control of the WWE.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WWE just signed a 10 year make a deal with Saudi Arabia, they’re getting companies to bid over each other for the TV rights, and judging by the latest conference call their numbers are up.

I know it’s a common thing among the Internet crowd to say WWE is failing at things because TV ratings are down(completely ignoring that all TV ratings are down across the board and USA is the number one cable network thanks WWE), and they’re struggling when really they’re in the best position they been in in years. Vince will tell you what he wants to get over and if you don’t like it you can leave because he’s got so much more than people think he does.