• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured we need a thread to talk about Raw. Somewhat like a game day thread but for Raw. Big Raw coming up, they gotta promote Battle Ground the following Sunday.

I think they need to get back to promoting Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton. Past couple weeks you would think that Daniel Bryan is going to be facing The Shield and that Randy Orton will be facing The Miz.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new tag team coming out with a guy in a bull suit? Really? R u fucking kidding me?

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Raw was an hour long and it was just a bunch of green cards and one main event, and it looked like it was being held in a old theater .... ah the old days

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasnt all that good tonight

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when is the fake wedding with Daniel and a bella? you think they will switch places after they are married?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've done a pretty poor job of hyping Battleground. Bryan v. Orton should have run it's course by now. Not really excited for the third installment.

I do like the Rhodes v Shield match, but sick of titles not being on the line at a PPV.

Ziggler v Sandow...who cares
ADR v. RVD...who cares

Punk v Ryback is a nice little feud brewing.

Just not enough interest to actually consider spending money for it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've done a pretty poor job of hyping Battleground. Bryan v. Orton should have run it's course by now. Not really excited for the third installment.

I do like the Rhodes v Shield match, but sick of titles not being on the line at a PPV.

Ziggler v Sandow...who cares
ADR v. RVD...who cares

Punk v Ryback is a nice little feud brewing.

Just not enough interest to actually consider spending money for it.

Yeah I wouldn't pay to see Battleground either. Especially not after Night of Champions.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well big show lumbered down the stairs and knocked out the shield to give the Rhodes brothers the tag team titles. They will probably be stripped by the next show or some other beat down stipulation next week. I didnt think hitting a guy with a bullet proof vest with a chair would have much effect? This shield needs to go. Maybe they will dress them up as rednecks and join the Wyatts?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Speaking of the Wyatts, where is Kane? It's been like 2 months since they abducted him.

I watched parts of it last night. It was terrible, except for the last match...that was pretty sweet.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blackwell-jerry02.jpg

this is the earliest pic I could find of Jerry Blackwell, still think this wyatt is his son.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well big show lumbered down the stairs and knocked out the shield to give the Rhodes brothers the tag team titles. They will probably be stripped by the next show or some other beat down stipulation next week. I didnt think hitting a guy with a bullet proof vest with a chair would have much effect? This shield needs to go. Maybe they will dress them up as rednecks and join the Wyatts?

Gotta disagree about getting rid of The Shield. Pretty much anyone who gets propped up in the WWE these days needs to go thru The Shield first.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Speaking of the Wyatts, where is Kane? It's been like 2 months since they abducted him.

I watched parts of it last night. It was terrible, except for the last match...that was pretty sweet.

I guess Kane is making a movie or something. I agree tho, other than the last match Raw was pretty lame last night.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane making a movie? I guess it is getting close to Halloween.

HHH v. Big Show in Hell in a Cell? Stipulation could be he wins, he gets his job...he loses, he gets his job back and gets "Fired" for the 9th time right after

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane making a movie? I guess it is getting close to Halloween.

HHH v. Big Show in Hell in a Cell? Stipulation could be he wins, he gets his job...he loses, he gets his job back and gets "Fired" for the 9th time right after

That would work but the shield would get to him before they locked the cell, or the shield would crawl thru the mat and be in the cell. HHH vs big show is a bad decision. I think anyone that stands up to HHH will be either will get fired and some winner would take HHH's job is inevitable now. This road is just winding down hill and they need to find some brakes quick.

There is no doubt in my mind that Shawn Michaels turns heel again as the special referee. As soon as the crowd went nuts for him I could see it happening. Whether or not its a superkick that knocks out Bryan just another no or quick count, you know Shawn michaels will be on HHH's side in the end.

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena back at HIC?

Yup.

A lot quicker then a lot of people had thought. He loves the business and he will do anything to make it better so you have to bow down to him for that because a lot of people with his injury wouldn't come back for a long time.

Also I think that Vince is putting him into a title match so quickly because the WWE needs ratings and we all know that the kids love Cena.