• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Then stop booing him. Sheesh, it's so simple. But as another poster said fans are stupid and in an attempt to tell WWE what they want, they're doing the very thing WWE looks for....a reaction. Any reaction to be more specific.

If the part of the crowd that boos Roman Reigns was quiet he'd still get a loud reaction from his fans. It would sound like a pop HBK would get in the mid 90s. The WWE would love that...

Unless there's a new Ted Turner figure (billionaire who buys a wrestling company) to put pressure on the WWE and give the wrestlers and fans a true alternative Vince is going to do whatever he wants as far as booking is concerned.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the part of the crowd that boos Roman Reigns was quiet he'd still get a loud reaction from his fans. It would sound like a pop HBK would get in the mid 90s. The WWE would love that...

Unless there's a new Ted Turner figure (billionaire who buys a wrestling company) to put pressure on the WWE and give the wrestlers and fans a true alternative Vince is going to do whatever he wants as far as booking is concerned.

He knows none of the smaller wrestling companies like ROH TNA and NJPW can't compete with him now like WCW did in the 90s. So as you mentioned he'll continue with the product the way it is and not change anything.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fans boo Roman Reigns except the kids they love him just like they loved Cena.

So don't get mad when WWE pushes him like they did Cena. I'm not saying you specifically, unless you'd boo Reigns if you were there. But booing Reigns isn't going to change anything. Giving Reigns the cricket treatment is the only way to get WWE's attention.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WWE loves the booing as well. Why? Because he's getting a reaction. So the boo birds need to sit on their hands. Mid-90's HBK huh? Isn't that the time when ratings and buy rates were in the shitter? I don't think the WWE would love making less revenue. But then this is the same WWE that didn't want to hotshot the NXT title in January after hotshotting it in November. So they don't know everything.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
WWE loves the booing as well. Why? Because he's getting a reaction. So the boo birds need to sit on their hands. Mid-90's HBK huh? Isn't that the time when ratings and buy rates were in the shitter? I don't think the WWE would love making less revenue. But then this is the same WWE that didn't want to hotshot the NXT title in January after hotshotting it in November. So they don't know everything.

The WWE did comparable ratings in 95 and 96 to what they're doing now. It's a publically traded company and they've figured out a million ways to monetize the product but. The actual product is still cold. Maybe not as bad as the early/mid 90s but close.

"The any reaction is a good reaction" is a copout and they know it. They don't want people booing the lead baby face out of the building but they have a virtual monopoly on major wrestling in America so it really doesn't matter to them how the crowd reacts.

If they started getting their added handed to them by another major company Reigns would turn heel the next day

Last edited:

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So don't get mad when WWE pushes him like they did Cena. I'm not saying you specifically, unless you'd boo Reigns if you were there. But booing Reigns isn't going to change anything. Giving Reigns the cricket treatment is the only way to get WWE's attention.

I'm going to RAW in Albany in a couple of weeks and I will be booing Reigns out of the building that night LOL.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then stop booing him. Sheesh, it's so simple. But as another poster said fans are stupid and in an attempt to tell WWE what they want, they're doing the very thing WWE looks for....a reaction. Any reaction to be more specific.
I've neither booed nor cheered Reigns. Maybe all the people leaving during the Joe/Roman main event at Backlash will get the message across to WWE???

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to RAW in Albany in a couple of weeks and I will be booing Reigns out of the building that night LOL.
So you want to be part of the problem and not the solution, huh? The correct thing to do is what the fans at Backlash did to Roman. Leave when he comes out. Now, I understand if it's before the end of the show you don't want to leave the arena so, head to the concession stand or bathroom during Roman's early segments.

The even worse news on the Roman front is it appears they're setting up a Roman/Jinder feud. Who wants to see that??? On the plus side it gets both out of the title picture for a whil ebut you just know the winner will be pushed right back into Universal Title contention. I wonder if this feud backfires on WWE and makes Jinder face. Unless that's what they're going for, but I doubt that.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to be part of the problem and not the solution, huh? The correct thing to do is what the fans at Backlash did to Roman. Leave when he comes out. Now, I understand if it's before the end of the show you don't want to leave the arena so, head to the concession stand or bathroom during Roman's early segments.

The even worse news on the Roman front is it appears they're setting up a Roman/Jinder feud. Who wants to see that??? On the plus side it gets both out of the title picture for a whil ebut you just know the winner will be pushed right back into Universal Title contention. I wonder if this feud backfires on WWE and makes Jinder face. Unless that's what they're going for, but I doubt that.

I had thought about that too. Take a walk around the building, stop at the concession stands to grab a bite to eat and pickup some merchandise like a T-shirt or hoodie.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only way to get the message across about Roman is for People to leave whenever he is the main event....and when he is not the main event get up and go wait in the Lobby until his segment is over.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only way to get the message across about Roman is for People to leave whenever he is the main event....and when he is not the main event get up and go wait in the Lobby until his segment is over.

That's what I plan to do. When he looks around and sees a half-empty arena maybe that'll be an eye-opener to him and the rest of the company that a change needs to be made.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Enzo Amore was cleared in the r*pe investigation. No charges were brought due to insufficient evidence and that the accuser was pretty much far from credible. Also, no official word, but indications are he is done with pro wrestling in general and will move on to "other entertainment opportunities"

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Enzo Amore was cleared in the r*pe investigation. No charges were brought due to insufficient evidence and that the accuser was pretty much far from credible. Also, no official word, but indications are he is done with pro wrestling in general and will move on to "other entertainment opportunities"

From all the stories and reports he was only in WWE for the money and didn't really care about the business, so it's no surprise that he's done.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality Show???

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's still not gonna be reinstated by the WWE. Everybody in the locker room hates him.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still not gonna be reinstated by the WWE. Everybody in the locker room hates him.
He's no longer under contract because he was released/fired for not telling management about the charges. Being rehired by WWE is highly unlikely given he lied to them in the first place. I don't think management cares if the locker room likes him or not if he can still draw money is all they care about plus the lying to them part. Given he broke their trust he would need to work on the independents or Impact or ROH for a while to keep his wrestling career alive but it doesn't sound like Enzo wants to do that so we probably won't see him in WWE again.

However, you never say never in wrestling. Even worse transgressions have been forgiven by WWE if someone can draw money. We'll have to see if he turns up somewhere in wrestling again or is really serious about being done with the business. As we've seen numerous times before, the roar of a crowd can be really hard to walk away from.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's no longer under contract because he was released/fired for not telling management about the charges. Being rehired by WWE is highly unlikely given he lied to them in the first place. I don't think management cares if the locker room likes him or not if he can still draw money is all they care about plus the lying to them part. Given he broke their trust he would need to work on the independents or Impact or ROH for a while to keep his wrestling career alive but it doesn't sound like Enzo wants to do that so we probably won't see him in WWE again.

However, you never say never in wrestling. Even worse transgressions have been forgiven by WWE if someone can draw money. We'll have to see if he turns up somewhere in wrestling again or is really serious about being done with the business. As we've seen numerous times before, the roar of a crowd can be really hard to walk away from.

He had a great thing going with the WWE until he screwed up. Does he really expect people to feel empathy towards him?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a great thing going with the WWE until he screwed up. Does he really expect people to feel empathy towards him?
He probably does but I have none. All he had to do was tell management what was going on, he failed to do so and it blew up on him big time and embarrassed the company in the process. He failed to be responsible and the fact he's innocent doesn't change that in my book.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably does but I have none. All he had to do was tell management what was going on, he failed to do so and it blew up on him big time and embarrassed the company in the process. He failed to be responsible and the fact he's innocent doesn't change that in my book.

Not to mention it's been widely reported that he's been very obnoxious on the company plane when they fly to different cities. Another reason why he was hated by the superstars.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catching up on Raw. Worst show since Raw 25. The Lashley Sisters segment might be the worst segment of all time.