• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2013 Off Season Thread

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna know why statement #2 is true? See statement #1.

I like both guys but neither will put up numbers for their new teams that they did for the Dubs.

Not sure about that, I believe Jack will still get his , until Uncle Drew decides he wants to just take over in games.

Landry might find it easier to operator with Cousins alongside. I could see Landry hitting jumpers all day all night with Cousins demanding double teams.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty sad, always thought Kaman was a decent player who could finish with both hands. Not sure why he chose LA, nostalgia?

No one has brought up Brand this offseason much, his "wingspan" should still be there, there was a time we would have killed to have him in our uni.

A similar offer gets EB to back up the 4/5 for us?

I think it's a good move for Kaman. He's struggled with injuries the last few years, but I don't think he's quite at the point of his career where he's just a backup big. He'll get the starting minutes at C for the Lakers, in a big market and if he plays well it'll translate into his next contract.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Real GM, Lakers plan on amnestying Metta World Peace. Not sure if he's a guy I'd want on the team, just throwing it out there.

Lakers Plan On Amnestying Metta World Peace - RealGM Wiretap

If they want to rebuild sooner why not amnesty Gasol? Instead of trading him for salary back, that would eliminate 16 million off the books now?

I dunno what Ron Ron would gather on the trade market, but I'm going to say pass on him.

Last edited by a moderator:

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If they want to rebuild sooner why not amnesty Gasol? Instead of trading him for salary back, that would eliminate 16 million off the books now?
Cuz the Lakers can't rebuild. They have to try to win to keep fans in la-la land interested. At least with Kobe, Gasol and Nash, they will be competitive on most nights.

I dunno what Ron Ron would gather on the trade market, but I'm going to say pass on him. He's just too sexy for his cat
That guy is hilarious. I don't want him in Golden State, but I hope someone signs him. He's freaking nutball and he makes me laugh.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz the Lakers can't rebuild. They have to try to win to keep fans in la-la land interested. At least with Kobe, Gasol and Nash, they will be competitive on most nights.

That guy is hilarious. I don't want him in Golden State, but I hope someone signs him. He's freaking nutball and he makes me laugh.

I'm not down south, but from the outsiders POV , I see LA as a Flop City town now, even though they haven't won anything yet.

And yes Ron Ron will say things that make the most hearing impaired people laugh :lol: