• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No one wants to play the Kings.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know if games will be shown FoxSportsWest for the first couple rounds?

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRST ROUND
Every first-round Stanley Cup Playoff game will be televised on a national platform.
In order to televise as many as four games on a given day/night, the NBC Sports Group will utilize NBC, NBCSN, CNBC and the NHL Network to carry first-round games.
NBCSN will be the primary home of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, offering coverage of one or two games virtually every night of the first round. NBC will present exclusive afternoon coverage during the weekends of April 19-20 and 26-27.

CNBC and NHL Network will also provide live coverage in primetime. Games airing on NBCSN, CNBC and the NHL Network will be subject to local blackouts in the first round.

Local blackouts? Plus I don't get NHL Network

laikaloco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRST ROUND
Every first-round Stanley Cup Playoff game will be televised on a national platform.
In order to televise as many as four games on a given day/night, the NBC Sports Group will utilize NBC, NBCSN, CNBC and the NHL Network to carry first-round games.
NBCSN will be the primary home of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, offering coverage of one or two games virtually every night of the first round. NBC will present exclusive afternoon coverage during the weekends of April 19-20 and 26-27.

CNBC and NHL Network will also provide live coverage in primetime. Games airing on NBCSN, CNBC and the NHL Network will be subject to local blackouts in the first round.

Local blackouts? Plus I don't get NHL Network

Local blackout usually means a team's own broadcasters ARE doing the games, so people in that market would get their own feed. The NHL wouldn't NOT show the Kings in LA, Flyers in Philly, Blackhawks in Chicago, etc.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So good news. LA area fans get local for the first two rounds and Kings fans elsewhere get nbc

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local blackout usually means a team's own broadcasters ARE doing the games, so people in that market would get their own feed. The NHL wouldn't NOT show the Kings in LA, Flyers in Philly, Blackhawks in Chicago, etc.

Yeah, the mention of blackouts threw me.

So good news. LA area fans get local for the first two rounds and Kings fans elsewhere get nbc

First round only.

SECOND ROUND

NBC Sports Group’s Stanley Cup Playoff exclusivity originates with the second round. Beginning in the second round and continuing through the Stanley Cup Final, all games will air exclusively on NBC, NBCSN, or CNBC.

NBCSN will serve as the primary home for second-round coverage, offering one or two games virtually every night. When necessary, CNBC will provide live coverage in primetime, although more infrequently than in the first round. NBC will present exclusive afternoon coverage during the weekend of May 3-4.

laikaloco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's really bad for people like me is "NBC" means the San Jose feed, and Hahn and Remenda (Comcast/NBC employees) are playing to their own fan base. Maybe they can cripple "Jumbo Joe" and "The Big Pavelski" so I won't have to hear it every shift.

Wonder if the LA radio feed is synced with the TV pix...if it is, that might be the only viable option. That is, until the final couple minutes of the Kings clinching game...then I WANNA hear them douches!