• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL schedule format poll.

How would you like the NFL schedule?

• All games played on Sunday (12 & 3:00 CST).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All games played on Sunday w/SNF

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Thursday, Sunday with MNF (current).

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Sunday with MNF.

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what your definition of 'good' is. I don't want to see a half-assed product, and given that every team gets a game, you're getting a lot of crappy teams. Sometimes the matchups are between two garbage units, and I couldn't care how that game ends up....I'm not interested at all in watching a couple of 4-12 teams 'battle' into OT or whatever.

Didn't know that's what you meant. Yeah I agree about that. For the 2nd straight year we had a freaking Jags/Titans game on TNF. I think I watched a total of 5 minutes of the 2 games

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday night games are here to stay. NFL fans just want to watch games. Even in this poll fans are voting yes to Thursday games. Best just accept it.

Yep I just wished they changed that rule that gives every team a TNF game. Not every team deserves to be on TNF. I don't want to see the Titans, Browns, Jags, or etc in a stand alone game

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what your definition of 'good' is. I don't want to see a half-assed product, and given that every team gets a game, you're getting a lot of crappy teams. Sometimes the matchups are between two garbage units, and I couldn't care how that game ends up....I'm not interested at all in watching a couple of 4-12 teams 'battle' into OT or whatever.

Nobody is forcing you to watch. Just stick to the Sunday game. Those that can't get enough will watch the Thursday night games, win win right?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I just wished they changed that rule that gives every team a TNF game. Not every team deserves to be on TNF. I don't want to see the Titans, Browns, Jags, or etc in a stand alone game
I hear you, but you got to let some these teams play, otherwise it the same old teams for ever.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is forcing you to watch. Just stick to the Sunday game. Those that can't get enough will watch the Thursday night games, win win right?

Sure....if people want to enjoy a crappy product, go ahead. Money talks. Perhaps an aspect of my point is....at what point do people say 'enough is enough?'

"I want to see my team twice a week."

"I want to see everyone play every second night!"

"I want doubleheaders...just like baseball!"

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know that's what you meant. Yeah I agree about that. For the 2nd straight year we had a freaking Jags/Titans game on TNF. I think I watched a total of 5 minutes of the 2 games
Simple answer, don't watch the game if you don't want to, what about the Titans and or Jags fans who don't time near their teams and only get a few games a year, they probably like the fact they get a Thursday game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple answer, don't watch the game if you don't want to, what about the Titans and or Jags fans who don't time near their teams and only get a few games a year, they probably like the fact they get a Thursday game.

Do what I do. Get Sunday Ticket or RZC and stop being a cheap ass. Not that difficult

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So how do you choose who deserves it? I mean the NFL changes more than any other league out there of the top teams. This year alone 5 of the 12 teams are new to the playoffs. Heck some of them were teams picking in the top-10 this past year. So when they are figuring out the NFL schedule I just don't see how you can make a decision on who deserves to play in these games. Throw in then it guarantees that every fan out there gets at least one prime time game for their team. When you don't live in your team's market this is a nice feeling.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, I don't want the Niners on any prime time game until they get back to some sort of respectability. Perhaps that's just me.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I don't want the Niners on any prime time game until they get back to some sort of respectability. Perhaps that's just me.
Is it easier to take if they lose Sunday afternoon vs. primetime?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do what I do. Get Sunday Ticket or RZC and stop being a cheap ass. Not that difficult
I get about 14 Dallas games a season in Vegas, so paying for the ticket makes no sense, now what about those who work at Walmart and have 5 kids to feed, maybe they just can't afford to pay for The Ticket.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get about 14 Dallas games a season in Vegas, so paying for the ticket makes no sense, now what about those who work at Walmart and have 5 kids to feed, maybe they just can't afford to pay for The Ticket.

Understandable but I think they can make out 50 bucks over the summer and put it towards RZC at least?

RZC is the biggest steal in cable

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it easier to take if they lose Sunday afternoon vs. primetime?

I don't care too much one way or another if SF loses anymore. My point is that as a general football fan, I want to see the best product, period. There once was a time when something like MNF was truly a big time event because for the most part, you were getting the best teams, and it was a game a fan could look forward to simply because you were a fan of football.

Now...it's more oriented towards the fantasy football/gamble-head guy who probably doesn't care as much about the actual product as long as he/she 'wins.'

I want the best overall product.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's life.

Probably can't afford to go on big vacations either or drive urban assault 4x4s or have a big boat.

Could probably save $ if they only had one cell phone in the house instead of 5.

It's all about choices.

I choose Sunday Ticket because I like to have my choice of all NFL games on a Sunday, not just Dallas.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable but I think they can make out 50 bucks over the summer and put it towards RZC at least?

RZC is the biggest steal in cable

Maybe it is, I never ordered it, and yes I can afford it, but there are plenty out there scrapping by just to eat, and I'm not talking about the drunken, strung out druggies. I rather have those people get as much free football as possible, and feed their kids. Yes the kids eat Hamburger Helper with no hamburger, but at least their eating.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's life.

Probably can't afford to go on big vacations either or drive urban assault 4x4s or have a big boat.

Could probably save $ if they only had one cell phone in the house instead of 5.

It's all about choices.

I choose Sunday Ticket because I like to have my choice of all NFL games on a Sunday, not just Dallas.

I don't fault those who chose to pay for the ticket, just don't see why people want to force others to buy it too.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fault those who chose to pay for the ticket, just don't see why people want to force others to buy it too.

Not forcing.

It doesn't matter what game is on, because there is always somebody who can't afford to see it anyway.

And if they have to eat instead of watch TV, so be it.

Like I said, that's life.