• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Bucket & Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have $4 left in bucket one, if anyone would like those $4 let's work on a trade...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fight was fun and bs. Mother fucker was yelling at 2 females and 2 seperate times. Told him to back off they didn’t do anything. Well he came after me and shoved me. (Right there he initiated contact so it on) I grabbed him by his throat with my right hand and hit his head with my left. He fucking bit my finger from the hand I was choking him. His other hand ripped my $75 shirt (dumb of me to wear at cornhole) Others grabbed us as we barely hit each other. He was drinking heavily since 4pm and after the fight jumped in his truck as we yelled at the kids to go inside. Didn’t want him running anyone over. He then drove off. Home now and still fuming.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fight was fun and bs. Mother fucker was yelling at 2 females and 2 seperate times. Told him to back off they didn’t do anything. Well he came after me and shoved me. (Right there he initiated contact so it on) I grabbed him by his throat with my right hand and hit his head with my left. He fucking bit my finger from the hand I was choking him. His other hand ripped my $75 shirt (dumb of me to wear at cornhole) Others grabbed us as we barely hit each other. He was drinking heavily since 4pm and after the fight jumped in his truck as we yelled at the kids to go inside. Didn’t want him running anyone over. He then drove off. Home now and still fuming.

latest

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See y'all in the morning, eh maybe early afternoon! :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nos would have knocked him out with his fighting skills

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time, instead of grabbing his throat, spread the fingers on your right hand, and jab then directly at his eyes. One or two of his eyes will be gouged. When his hands go up to grab his eyes, kick him in the balls. From that point forward, it's up to you how bad you want to fuck him up