• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Bucket & Cap Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time, instead of grabbing his throat, spread the fingers on your right hand, and jab then directly at his eyes. One or two of his eyes will be gouged. When his hands go up to grab his eyes, kick him in the balls. From that point forward, it's up to you how bad you want to fuck him up

I was going for the eye gouge but he was taller then I thought and seriously at that point I was trying to gage is he really wanting to fight. As soon as he pushed me I should have used my knuckles to his throat. Then eye gouge, kick to balls, brings his head down so I use my knee to the face. I have fought in the Army but this situation caught me off guard on is this really going to be a fight over what happened. The guy messaged me later and said “Good job not backing down...but, As u saw i dont either im glad my tax dollars went to good use ...but as u saw i can handle myself.... i can let this go but if u cant lets go“. Lol I ignored the message and hoped a night sobering up would help him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going for the eye gouge but he was taller then I thought and seriously at that point I was trying to gage is he really wanting to fight. As soon as he pushed me I should have used my knuckles to his throat. Then eye gouge, kick to balls, brings his head down so I use my knee to the face. I have fought in the Army but this situation caught me off guard on is this really going to be a fight over what happened. The guy messaged me later and said “Good job not backing down...but, As u saw i dont either im glad my tax dollars went to good use ...but as u saw i can handle myself.... i can let this go but if u cant lets go“. Lol I ignored the message and hoped a night sobering up would help him.
Yeah, if the guy was taller you could skip the eye gouge and go straight to the ball grab lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let Draymond be your role model in this situation

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if the guy was taller you could skip the eye gouge and go straight to the ball grab lol

Let's not have him turning into Shane!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody need $4 from bucket 1 ???

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked mixing in a nice solid ear shot . But I’m also not sure what the rules are in a cornhole fight

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have an extra $1 in bucket 7?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need $2 for bucket 7

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked mixing in a nice solid ear shot . But I’m also not sure what the rules are in a cornhole fight

I think whoever gets their sack into the other guys hole first wins...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously need $2 from bucket 7

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think whoever gets their sack into the other guys hole first wins...
The first rule of cornhole fight club. Never talk about cornhole fight club :dhd:

Up here I think playing cornhole has a different meaning tho. They still play horse shoes and Bocci up here. City is more stuck ball, 4 square etc....

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got $2 extra for Bucket 5. Anyone anyone Bueller

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45