• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Newton's reply to SB Interview Exit

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel doesn't get a fraction of the hate that Cam does. I find that a little odd and even disturbing.

Really. People have been killing Manziel. The guys a drunken criminal. Cam's just a bit of a spoiled brat but I've never heard about him breaking any laws or committing crimes so he's there's no reason to hate the guy imo.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is learning how to play from the pocket. He knows he will not be able to tuck and run forever, or he's going to have a short career. He simply did not have enough time in the pocket during this game to relax and make his throws. His O-line had given him lots of protection prior to this game.

99.9% of AA QB's will do what their DNA tells them to do when they don't have enough time to make the reads, run and try to make a play on their own.....A good pocket passer will use the rb, roll out to buy a little time or throw a quick timing pass, like you see Brady do all the time in those situations....Or throw it away and lastly take the sack and live to play another down....
Yes that Denver D was merciless but we're talking about the league MVP here and MeCam says people are afraid of him because he's a AA QB, I guess Von Miller and Ware didn't get the memo...:dhd:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really. People have been killing Manziel. The guys a drunken criminal. Cam's just a bit of a spoiled brat but I've never heard about him breaking any laws or committing crimes so he's there's no reason to hate the guy imo.

The thread about Manziel going Mayweather on his g/f barely made it to a 3rd page.

You're right...there is no reason to hate Newton, but a lot of people on here sure do.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You show me a good loser and I'm going to show you a loser" (Newton, Cam - 2016).

Derp_6a6401_4529030.jpg

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread about Manziel going Mayweather on his g/f barely made it to a 3rd page.

You're right...there is no reason to hate Newton, but a lot of people on here sure do.

Nobody cares about Manziel anymore. Most don't think he'll ever play again.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd say that the short thread on JF and his lamentable actions indicates consensus of opinion on the topic myself.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say that the short thread on JF and his lamentable actions indicates consensus of opinion on the topic myself.

That it's not fun to talk about? Probably.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least he owns his personality, and he's not going to change for anybody. I guess if the team has nothing against it, then everything is fine for them. But to be honest, it's hard for me to defend him anymore after what happened in the SB.

Word. Far as "if his teammates are cool with it." thing. I know a couple of his teammates have come out and defended him, but I can't imagine all of them are down with dude.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. Far as "if his teammates are cool with it." thing. I know a couple of his teammates have come out and defended him, but I can't imagine all of them are down with dude.

I'm willing to bet there are a couple of old school guys on the team that don't like the antics but they're keeping it in the family. It may come out later. I remember back in the day when Joe Klecko got fed up and started calling out ark Gastineau on his ridiculous sack dance

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So people are only questioning Newton's character because they want to argue about it?

When a guy acts like Cam did leading up to the game, walks out with MVP bedazzled on his shoes, stinks out the joint, doesn't jump on a fumble and then acts like a petulant child in the post game interview people are going to talk about it. People love to see big talkers get taken down a peg or two.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to bet there are a couple of old school guys on the team that don't like the antics but they're keeping it in the family. It may come out later. I remember back in the day when Joe Klecko got fed up and started calling out ark Gastineau on his ridiculous sack dance

Agreed. If Cam keeps running his mouth though. I think that timetable of a couple old schoolers telling him to STFU, play ball, and lead us to that title you apparently think is your birthright speeds up considerably.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So people are only questioning Newton's character because they want to argue about it?
My point is people love to discuss a behavior that encompasses an area of grey.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. If Cam keeps running his mouth though. I think that timetable of a couple old schoolers telling him to STFU, play ball, and lead us to that title you apparently think is your birthright speeds up considerably.

Agreed. If they bring in a Fitzpatrick or Megatron type who shows up for a chance at a ring late in their career I can see them pulling him aside

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a guy acts like Cam did leading up to the game, walks out with MVP bedazzled on his shoes, stinks out the joint, doesn't jump on a fumble and then acts like a petulant child in the post game interview people are going to talk about it. People love to see big talkers get taken down a peg or two.

I totally get people disliking Newton. I dislike Brady due to his arrogance, smugness, crying, lying, smugness while lying, crying while lying, okay I'll stop), but I don't hate the dude. Seems to me that people take it to a different level with Newton. Maybe I'm off base...