• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebrasketball @ Penn State

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go ahead and make the guarantee right now that Nebraska beats Creighton by at least 8 next year in Lincoln, in fact

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go ahead and make the guarantee right now that Nebraska beats Creighton by at least 8 next year in Lincoln, in fact

So you're telling me that the Huskers, who will return virtually everyone from this years team, will beat a Creighton team that will be graduating damn near every one who puts points on the board for them?

Way to go out on a limb there JJM.... :laugh3:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're telling me that the Huskers, who will return virtually everyone from this years team, will beat a Creighton team that will be graduating damn near every one who puts points on the board for them?

Way to go out on a limb there JJM.... :laugh3:

I work around Creighton fanss every day and they literally believe that they will own Nebraska for eternity.

The amount of shit I got after the Nebraska/Creigayhton game this year was almost enough for me to move away from this city. Cocksuckers don't know how to drive and don't know what state they grew up in.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work around Creighton fanss every day and they literally believe that they will own Nebraska for eternity.

The amount of shit I got after the Nebraska/Creigayhton game this year was almost enough for me to move away from this city. Cocksuckers don't know how to drive and don't know what state they grew up in.

I can understand that. As a fence sitter, I try to keep everything tongue in cheek, regardless of which side I am harassing. :)