• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More crappy D from the "elite" Ws

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I have the internet challenged one on ignore.

No you don't. You couldn't stand not to know what I'm saying about you. You are too self-important for that. Besdies CC was talking about you.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the standard deviation MEASURES the volatility of the sample space. You don't omit data before calculating it.

It's a rough measure of consistency, which is why for the Ws it would be quite large compared to elite teams.

FWIW, I agree with your assessment: capable of being elite, but all too often miserably disengaged.

Cool. Been a while since I took stats. Thanks for the clarification.

mylie10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are ranked third in the NBA in defesnive efficiency. With Iguodala, Bogut, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, and Jermaine Oneal all being good defenders.

Curry and Lee's defense has improved as they've learned how to funnel their men to Bogut.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are ranked third in the NBA in defesnive efficiency. With Iguodala, Bogut, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, and Jermaine Oneal all being good defenders.

Curry and Lee's defense has improved as they've learned how to funnel their men to Bogut.

This

mylie10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, that even though the Warriors are much improved on defense and at times can shut people down.....they still have yet to be able to bring it every single night. So they can't be considered elite, until they win it all. Which doesn't seem liekly this season.

However if bogut and Oneal beast in the playoffs and Klay and Curry go off with their shooting, they could do it.....but it would be a minor miracle.

Loads of fun thought and can't wait for the playoffs.