• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota rules the world of football

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goofers get bitchslapped yet again.

What a pathetic excuse for a program.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass, the Gophers had the ball and were driving, and a td would have gotten them to within 7 pts. 7 points is a deficit easily overcome. Players play differently and coaches coach differently when down by 7 than they do when they are down by 21. 21 is an almost impossible deficit to overcome late in a game and causes teams to change how they play and sometimes they make comebacks and sometimes it leads to an even bigger margin of defeat. Both act more desperately and do things they otherwise wouldn't have done, like passing way more when you have a great running back who usually does better as the game progresses, and going for it on 4th down instead of punting or going for an onside kick instead of punting giving PSU a short field making it easier to score quickly. And needing a freshman QB starting his first college game ever in a stadium filled with opposing fans all dressed in white making a shitload of noise to put the team on his shoulders and score 22 unanswered points is not usually going to end up well.
Hey dumbass - your team was skull dragged up and down the field. Until you can recruit in the top 20, this will continue to happen. You play in the worst division in CFB and can’t compete. LMAO

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass - your team was skull dragged up and down the field. Until you can recruit in the top 20, this will continue to happen. You play in the worst division in CFB and can’t compete. LMAO
It's not the worst division in CFB, we've discussed this many times. I proved how the B1G West outperformed BOTH the Pac North and South.

And losing 49-3 is getting skull dragged up and down the field. UMn, despite the Refs efforts to make sure PSU won, was still able to score 2 touchdowns more than Oregon scored against Georgia and were within reach of winning the game well into the 3rd quarter before the refs blatently helped PSU out with at least 2 of their 3rd quarter tds. Oregon was down by 21 with more than half of the 2nd quarter still to play. Big difference. And Georgia did that DESPITE Oregon's recruiting in the top 20 as they have been able to, with the help of Uncle Phil's blood money.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Oregon and Georgia showing up more than Minnesota or Penn State in his post defending the Goofers getting blasted.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but, but, WWII....and BUD WILKERSON!
Yes, WW2. If not for Minnesota and all of it's many contributions to the war effort, only half of the noteworthy ones I've mentioned so far, you'd be talking Japanese over there on the Left Coast.

And not just Bud Wilkerson, but also Bud Grant, Bernie Bierman, Tony Dungy, Gil Dobie, Clark Shaughnessy, Biggie Munn, Ossie Solem, Jim Malosky, Marc Trestman, Dave Skrein, Jesse Hawley, Herb Brooks, Bob Johnson, Dean Blais, Doug Woog, Murray Williamson, John Mariucci, John Kundla, Flip Saunders, George Keogan, John Anderson & Jerry Kindall, all of whom participate in one of the 4 major league sports at Minnesota and went on to make some Hall of Fame, break some record or win some Title in the NFL, CFL, NCAA Div 1 & 2 cfb, NBA, CBA, cbb, NHL, Olympics, or college baseball. And those are only the former UMners, not including any non-UMners hired to coach the Gophers like Henry Williams(cfb HOFer), Dan Lucia(future HOFer), Bill Fitch(Naismith HOFer) or Dick Siebert(cBb HOFer) among many others.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at blaming the refs after losing 45-17.
As I explained, PSU won by 28. I granted the Gophers were down 7 when the refs stopped them driving for the tying td. So that leaves the last 3 tds for PSU, the first 2 of which were gifts given to PSU by the refs basically. Granted the Gophers could have played such phenomenal defense as to cancel out the influence of the refs, but they shouldn't have to beat BOTH the opposing team AND the refs. As for the last td, that was scored after a failed onside kick gave them great field position, an onside kick that would not have happened had those 2 gifted by the ref tds for PSU not been scored and had the Gophers not been stopped by the refs on their drive to tie the game in the 3rd quarter.

DUH.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A legacy of mediocrity.
Rich, coming from a Nebraska fan. Nebraska is not a horrible sports school, it has a good women's volleyball program and kicks arse in bowling and rifle sh1t, right?

but UMn's got MORE Natl Titles in football than Nebraska, and Wamu says that Natl Titles is all that matters, and Nebraska has ZERO Natties in the last 25 years. You have to go back to 2001 to find a Nebraska cfb season that compares to UMn's 2019 season. ONE single solitary season ending ranked in the Top 18 in the last 20 years. If Minnesota is mediocre, than Nebraska is more mediocre.

Baseball? LOL

32 NCAA Tourney apps for UMn vs 19 for Nebraska,
24 Conf Titles for UMn vs 8 for Nebraska,
22 Conf Titles for UMn in the last 70 years vs 5 for Nebraska in the last 70 years,
5 Super Regional Titles for UMn vs 4 for Nebraska,
3 Natl Titles for UMn vs 0 for Nebraska
UMn ranks high, Top 10-20 at producing MLB players, including HOFers like Paul Molitor and Dave Winfield & cBb HOFers like Jerry Kindall and Dick Siebert and John Anderson is still active, he's been the winningest coach in B1G history for several years, and will move into the Top 20 all-time in Div 1 winningest coaches this season, and is already in the ABCA HOF.

Do I even need to mention bb? Nebraska has never been good at bb. And as not great as UMn has been, they have still been far better than Nebraska, and it's not even really close.

Wrestling?

Nebraska has 0 Top 2 NCAA finishes and only 7 conf titles, only 3 in the last 70 years with just 11 individual Natl Titleists.
Minnesota has 9 Top 2 NCAA finishes and 12 conf titles, 8 in the last 70 years with over twice as many individual Titleists.

And then of course, UMn has Hockey and Nebraska doesn't.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I explained, PSU won by 28. I granted the Gophers were down 7 when the refs stopped them driving for the tying td. So that leaves the last 3 tds for PSU, the first 2 of which were gifts given to PSU by the refs basically. Granted the Gophers could have played such phenomenal defense as to cancel out the influence of the refs, but they shouldn't have to beat BOTH the opposing team AND the refs. As for the last td, that was scored after a failed onside kick gave them great field position, an onside kick that would not have happened had those 2 gifted by the ref tds for PSU not been scored and had the Gophers not been stopped by the refs on their drive to tie the game in the 3rd quarter.

DUH.

Lol at blaming the refs after losing 45-17

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich, coming from a Nebraska fan. Nebraska is not a horrible sports school, it has a good women's volleyball program and kicks arse in bowling and rifle sh1t, right?

but UMn's got MORE Natl Titles in football than Nebraska, and Wamu says that Natl Titles is all that matters, and Nebraska has ZERO Natties in the last 25 years. You have to go back to 2001 to find a Nebraska cfb season that compares to UMn's 2019 season. ONE single solitary season ending ranked in the Top 18 in the last 20 years. If Minnesota is mediocre, than Nebraska is more mediocre.

Baseball? LOL

32 NCAA Tourney apps for UMn vs 19 for Nebraska,
24 Conf Titles for UMn vs 8 for Nebraska,
22 Conf Titles for UMn in the last 70 years vs 5 for Nebraska in the last 70 years,
5 Super Regional Titles for UMn vs 4 for Nebraska,
3 Natl Titles for UMn vs 0 for Nebraska
UMn ranks high, Top 10-20 at producing MLB players, including HOFers like Paul Molitor and Dave Winfield & cBb HOFers like Jerry Kindall and Dick Siebert and John Anderson is still active, he's been the winningest coach in B1G history for several years, and will move into the Top 20 all-time in Div 1 winningest coaches this season, and is already in the ABCA HOF.

Do I even need to mention bb? Nebraska has never been good at bb. And as not great as UMn has been, they have still been far better than Nebraska, and it's not even really close.

Wrestling?

Nebraska has 0 Top 2 NCAA finishes and only 7 conf titles, only 3 in the last 70 years with just 11 individual Natl Titleists.
Minnesota has 9 Top 2 NCAA finishes and 12 conf titles, 8 in the last 70 years with over twice as many individual Titleists.

And then of course, UMn has Hockey and Nebraska doesn't.
Yet, despite that wall of drivel you just posted, Minnesota still sucks.
FYI, Nebraska is ahead of Minnesota in the B1G West.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, WW2. If not for Minnesota and all of it's many contributions to the war effort, only half of the noteworthy ones I've mentioned so far, you'd be talking Japanese over there on the Left Coast.

And not just Bud Wilkerson, but also Bud Grant, Bernie Bierman, Tony Dungy, Gil Dobie, Clark Shaughnessy, Biggie Munn, Ossie Solem, Jim Malosky, Marc Trestman, Dave Skrein, Jesse Hawley, Herb Brooks, Bob Johnson, Dean Blais, Doug Woog, Murray Williamson, John Mariucci, John Kundla, Flip Saunders, George Keogan, John Anderson & Jerry Kindall, all of whom participate in one of the 4 major league sports at Minnesota and went on to make some Hall of Fame, break some record or win some Title in the NFL, CFL, NCAA Div 1 & 2 cfb, NBA, CBA, cbb, NHL, Olympics, or college baseball. And those are only the former UMners, not including any non-UMners hired to coach the Gophers like Henry Williams(cfb HOFer), Dan Lucia(future HOFer), Bill Fitch(Naismith HOFer) or Dick Siebert(cBb HOFer) among many others.

That's a whole lotta words that translate to = Minnesota has been garbage for a long time.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, Nebraska is ahead of Minnesota in the B1G West.

LOL, you crack me up. You aware of the Husker's upcoming schedule?

Illini and Michigan will surely crush your Huskers and I'll just say that the game between the Gophers and the Huskers is coming up soon enough we'll see how that goes for your team soon enough.

Meanwhile my Gopher's next 3 games are against the teams at the bottom of the conference with us, Rutgers, then your Huskers, then Northwestern. We're good at beating the crappy teams.

And your Huskers are 3-4 after playing a fairly weak schedule, at least compared to UMn & their 4-3 record. Ill-PSU is tougher than OU-Indy, imo.

And the Composite Rankings have Nebraska ranked 87th in the nation, lol. 54

The best of the 54 rankings so far posted doesn't have Nebraska ranked as well, #54, as UMn's Composite Average of 46th, while one ranking has UMn ranked 15th and the worst rating system out there still has UMn ranked better than Nebraska's composite ranking average. lol

Nebraska's worst is 108th, WOW!!!

UMn's best is 41 spots better than Nebraska's best and it's composite ranking is also 41 better than Nebraska's composite ranking average.

So if Minnesota sucks, Nebraska sucks royal donkey dicks!!!!!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a whole lotta words that translate to = Minnesota has been garbage for a long time.
Oregon was garbage for almost all of it's history until one of it's evil graduates succeeded in conning a bunch of losers to pay for overpriced shoes made with child slave labor and then conned Oregon into selling it's soul to him. Now he can manipulate and control Oregon and all for what? Oregon hasn't won a single Title, in a sport that counts at least as no one watchs/cares about cc or track, after selling it's soul.

At least UMn IS a HAS BEEN, not a NEVER BEEN like Oregon, and UMn's also never sold it's soul like Oregon has.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah....wrestling....blah blah blah Bud Wilkerson....blah blah blah basketball....blah blah blah something something NFL Hall of Fame players....blah blah blah we're relevant

Can the moderators just copy and paste that for every one of Right Said Fred's posts and be done with it? I mean that's really all people see when he spends 4 hours on his thesis paper replies to everything. Let's save some webpage data files here

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah....wrestling....blah blah blah Bud Wilkerson....blah blah blah basketball....blah blah blah something something NFL Hall of Fame players....blah blah blah we're relevant

Can the moderators just copy and paste that for every one of Right Said Fred's posts and be done with it? I mean that's really all people see when he spends 4 hours on his thesis paper replies to everything. Let's save some webpage data files here
Blah blah blah... the B1G West sucks... blah blah blah the Gophers are garbage... blah blah blah... no one cares about academics... blah blah blah... nobody watches hockey... blah blah blah... football is the only thing that matters in life... blah blah blah... fred is an idiot... blah blah blah... no one read that novel... blah blah blah... I'm too simple minded to understand the simple concepts fred talks about... blah blah blah... I never claimed my team was decent I just love ragging on your team anyway... blah blah blah.

Can the moderators just copy and paste that for everyone's responses to my posts and be done with it? I mean that's really all people post in response when they take 4 seconds to ignore what I wrote but insist on responding anyways. Let's save some webpage data files here.

lol