• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does she gain? If there's truth to it, her mother already explained her motive, she was cheated on and wanted to ruin Zach and Urban because she's a vengeful c*nt.

The Columbus radio station played a recorded 911 conversation, how are you going to sit there and call it moronic? Put your bias away if you want to talk about this any further. There are TONS of questions on both sides surrounding this topic and you only want to side with the anti-Urban ones even though her story is crumbling.

If that’s the case — why THREE YEARS after she filed for divorce is it now coming out. If she was so vengeful, why didn’t she go public in 2009, 2015, 2017. It doesn’t make any sense.

If someone is out to ruin OSU and Zach Smith — explain why she would go thru getting a divorce, restraining orders and protection orders and NOT go public with it?!?

And I love how you’ve convinced yourself if you don’t believe OSU — it is an anti-Urban Meyer stance. How many times have I said — I think Smith should be blackballed from coaching the rest of his life. And I don’t think Meyer should be fired unless it is found out he knew about it and never told OSU. That is the ONLY way he should be punished — if he reported and OSU decided employing Smith was fine with them — the compliance office and athletic department should have quite a few casualties. But Meyer shouldn’t be punished at all (though they may give him a game or something menial for lying at the B1G media days).

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Smith is just their fall guy. You can't be calling the man innocent, he was never arrested, there's no proof he abused her, her marks are from him defending himself, she's a crazy drunk and been scheming for 6 years to set-up and take down Zach and Urbs.
Yet out of the other side of their mouths they call Zach a POS and don't rally for his job same as they're doing for Urbs.
They're even calling for the AD to be fired for shit that is all 'contrived lies' by Courtney Smith.

My favorite part is — the OSU athletic director took a week vacation while the investigation is going on. You can’t make this shit up.
My guess is he had extra vacation days and said may as well burn these before they fire me

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have knowledge of his contract but USC fired Sark after telling him thats it one more incident and you're done. He coached a game where some people smelled alcohol and he was acting weird and they fired him. They didn't have him arrested they didn't have him checked for blood alcohol level there was not actual 100% proof he was drunk but they just fired him and he lost in court. If Urban sat Smith down between 2009 and 2015 and said any cops to your house and any hint of abuse going on I dont need that and you're done here. I will recommend you for a job if you just go quietly. Thats all he has to do. It's so crazy that you think an assistant coach can't be let go for a number of reasons. He could have just said the WR group should have done better in his opinion. How does Smith fight that in court?
There was also when Sark yelled "fuck" in front of all of your fans at a public, football-related event, but whatever you say.

You can sit here with your "he should've/could've" done this rhetoric until you die, it doesn't change the fact that you aren't fully informed of the facts, and the report yesterday is painting everything in a completely different light.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that’s the case — why THREE YEARS after she filed for divorce is it now coming out. If she was so vengeful, why didn’t she go public in 2009, 2015, 2017. It doesn’t make any sense.

If someone is out to ruin OSU and Zach Smith — explain why she would go thru getting a divorce, restraining orders and protection orders and NOT go public with it?!?

And I love how you’ve convinced yourself if you don’t believe OSU — it is an anti-Urban Meyer stance. How many times have I said — I think Smith should be blackballed from coaching the rest of his life. And I don’t think Meyer should be fired unless it is found out he knew about it and never told OSU. That is the ONLY way he should be punished — if he reported and OSU decided employing Smith was fine with them — the compliance office and athletic department should have quite a few casualties. But Meyer shouldn’t be punished at all (though they may give him a game or something menial for lying at the B1G media days).
Dude, I don't know what answer you want for me on this. What are you even trying to get at??

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite part is — the OSU athletic director took a week vacation while the investigation is going on. You can’t make this shit up.
My guess is he had extra vacation days and said may as well burn these before they fire me
Gene Smith is a pile of shit. Your last sentence sounds pretty spot on to me.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the articles where her story is crumbling? There has to be 100’s of them since this is a national story.

Her story has crumbled with the Urbs defenders. The discredit the victim campaign in Columbus has worked well.
Oddly none of these Urbs apologists are willing to rally for Zach Smith or the AD's jobs though. lulz

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or "They can't interview me if I'm not there".

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard from it. Still a pretty big tumble from ESPN.

It's pretty cool. It was broadcasting the Alabama vs Minnesota basketball game when Alabama had to play 3 vs 5 because of ejections and guys fouling out. McMurphy is heading over there and Jeff Goodman(college basketball/nba) is making the move to there as well. I'm sure there are others I'm missing.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gene Smith is a pile of shit. Your last sentence sounds pretty spot on to me.

Yup. The whole story is contrived by Courtney Smith, but Zach Smith and Gene Smith are POS's who should be fired.
"Fire somebody to make it look like OSU did something about a completely contrived story by a crazy drunken c*nt. Anybody but Urbs that is" - buckeye fan

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was also when Sark yelled "fuck" in front of all of your fans at a public, football-related event, but whatever you say.

You can sit here with your "he should've/could've" done this rhetoric until you die, it doesn't change the fact that you aren't fully informed of the facts, and the report yesterday is painting everything in a completely different light.

Yeah that's what got the whole thing rolling and put him on the hot seat. That was before the season started. It wasn't till the after 5th game of the season the Washington game that the word got out that people smelled alcohol on him and he was fired. I mean if we're going by facts and all.
There's no light where this guy Smith shouldn't have been let go years ago. Whats happening now is Ohio States attempt to find as much dirt on the wife as possible and probably not looking for anything that makes Smith look any worse.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Smith is just their fall guy. You can't be calling the man innocent, he was never arrested, there's no proof he abused her, her marks are from him defending himself, she's a crazy drunk and been scheming for 6 years to set-up and take down Zach and Urbs.
Yet out of the other side of their mouths they call Zach a POS and don't rally for his job same as they're doing for Urbs.
They're even calling for the AD to be fired for shit that is all 'contrived lies' by Courtney Smith.
@Wild Turkey
Here’s the true long game

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty cool. It was broadcasting the Alabama vs Minnesota basketball game when Alabama had to play 3 vs 5 because of ejections and guys fouling out. McMurphy is heading over there and Jeff Goodman(college basketball/nba) is making the move to there as well. I'm sure there are others I'm missing.
Well that's cool, I'm definitely happy about new sports media outlets popping up. Good for them, hope to see some cool stuff from them.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's what got the whole thing rolling and put him on the hot seat. That was before the season started. It wasn't till the after 5th game of the season the Washington game that the word got out that people smelled alcohol on him and he was fired. I mean if we're going by facts and all.
There's no light where this guy Smith shouldn't have been let go years ago. Whats happening now is Ohio States attempt to find as much dirt on the wife as possible and probably not looking for anything that makes Smith look any worse.
And it's disgusting that we live in a world where this is the mindset. Guilty until proven innocent.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's cool, I'm definitely happy about new sports media outlets popping up. Good for them, hope to see some cool stuff from them.

Well they were the outlet that had the exclusive interview with Courtney Smith. Lol .

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I don't know what answer you want for me on this. What are you even trying to get at??

There is no answer because your response of her being vindicative and wanting to get back at Zach Smith and Urban Meyer make no sense (that is your answer to why she is doing this).

If she was truly pissed at Smith for cheating, abuse etc., Meyer, OSU or whoever — the LAST thing she’d do is wait three years to go public.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no answer because your response of her being vindicative and wanting to get back at Zach Smith and Urban Meyer make no sense (that is your answer to why she is doing this).

If she was truly pissed at Smith for cheating, abuse etc., Meyer, OSU or whoever — the LAST thing she’d do is wait three years to go public.
Ok, so tell me what reason actually does make sense then.