• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martzist?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to get you mad or calling you names twit, just calling it how I see it. Not sure why you are even trying to change any body's mind on Jay. We all have are reasons why we like him or why we don't like him. Nothing you have said has changed anybody mind. If you would look at things realistically like BLH or others you may be worth listening to. Otherwise you are just sounding like the teacher on Charlie Brown.

What do you see?.Jay is great?.........I sure as in the hell don`t.

Change someones mind?.Nope not at all,just telling you how I see it myself.

I do look at this stuff realistically.I just don`t spew out all the extra detail involved in this,cause we all know how he plays.We`ve all seen the good and bad in him and the bad out weighs his good play.
We`ve all watched for Cutler for years,and nothing has warranted him a place to stay here.Its time to move on.
And your last sentence is is funny,I use that line quite a bit at work.........

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. A top 11-13 QB is still a damn good option in this day and age.
B. Move on to WHAT? Who? What's the guarantee that "he" will be better then 11-13th best? ZERO. What's the chances he's a HOF? The willingness to move on to the unknown when you say we have a 11-13th best player is more than a little misguided.
C. How is he "finito"? (good word use btw...wrong, but still) a Guy who just threw 28 td's in one season in the NFL is Finito? Okay if you say so.

I gave him way too much credit.

Move on to what?.........If Jay did not have that ridiculous salary,we probably would have found out.

And "finito"?.................In my book he is.I can not take him as our qb anymore. next season,I will cheer for him,but if for some reason he miraculously wins a SB for us,i will be the biggest apologists ever.other than that good riddance.

And thanks for the complement.lol

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave him way too much credit.

Move on to what?.........If Jay did not have that ridiculous salary,we probably would have found out.

And "finito"?.................In my book he is.I can not take him as our qb anymore. next season,I will cheer for him,but if for some reason he miraculously wins a SB for us,i will be the biggest apologists ever.other than that good riddance.

And thanks for the complement.lol
No, you have no realistic views on Jay. They are seeded in jealously for some odd reason. We get it.....you don't like Jay.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you have no realistic views on Jay. They are seeded in jealously for some odd reason. We get it.....you don't like Jay.

I don`t know whether to faceplam this or like this..........

Don`t like him........This is for sure. And there are reasons for it.

The jealousy part........I have no idea why you would think that.................What is to be jealous of him?...............Money?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is a top 11-13 QB? I think I can name at least 15 qbs in the NFL better than cutled and still have some left over...

Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Ryan Tannehill, Ben Roethlisberger, Andy Dalton, Joe Flacco, Andrew Luck, Phillip Rivers, Alex Smith, Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford, Drew Brees, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Nick Foles, Tony Romo, RGIII, Russell Wilson, Carson Palmer, and Colin Kaepernick are all better than Cutler in my honest opinion. That's 21 QBs that are better. Some of them are debatable, but a case can be made for all of them being better than Cutler. That's also excluding the young QBs that could be better than Jay Cutler as soon as next year like Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater, Derek Carr, Jameis Winston, and Marcus Mariota. Cutler is no where near a top QB in this league. It's why he needs to be replaced. I don't care if he's the best QB we've had in 30 years. He is still sub par for the league.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is a top 11-13 QB? I think I can name at least 15 qbs in the NFL better than cutled and still have some left over...

Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Ryan Tannehill, Ben Roethlisberger, Andy Dalton, Joe Flacco, Andrew Luck, Phillip Rivers, Alex Smith, Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford, Drew Brees, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Nick Foles, Tony Romo, RGIII, Russell Wilson, Carson Palmer, and Colin Kaepernick are all better than Cutler in my honest opinion. That's 21 QBs that are better. Some of them are debatable, but a case can be made for all of them being better than Cutler. That's also excluding the young QBs that could be better than Jay Cutler as soon as next year like Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater, Derek Carr, Jameis Winston, and Marcus Mariota. Cutler is no where near a top QB in this league. It's why he needs to be replaced. I don't care if he's the best QB we've had in 30 years. He is still sub par for the league.
That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
I would loved to have seen the great Alex Smith play for the Bears the last 6 years......lmfao
Yeah, let's see Stafford throw to Hester and Knox.......lmfao
Cam Newton? He would have not made it 2 years here.... Lmfao
Matt Ryan....seriously, you are delusional. Lmfao
Ryan Tannehill. .....lmfao
Andy Dalton..........ROTFLMFAO.
RgIII(rex or robert)..........NO COMMENT, LMFAO
Carson Palmer......yeah is is awesome....lmfao
Tony Romo...............L.M..F..A.O
Nick Foles......is he even in the league anymore...lmfao
Bridgewater, Bortles, Carr, Winston, Mariota.............THANK GOD YOU ARE NOT THE GM OF THE BEARS.

Also it's just my opinion.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
I would loved to have seen the great Alex Smith play for the Bears the last 6 years......lmfao
Yeah, let's see Stafford throw to Hester and Knox.......lmfao
Cam Newton? He would have not made it 2 years here.... Lmfao
Matt Ryan....seriously, you are delusional. Lmfao
Ryan Tannehill. .....lmfao
Andy Dalton..........ROTFLMFAO.
RgIII(rex or robert)..........NO COMMENT, LMFAO
Carson Palmer......yeah is is awesome....lmfao
Tony Romo...............L.M..F..A.O
Nick Foles......is he even in the league anymore...lmfao
Bridgewater, Bortles, Carr, Winston, Mariota.............THANK GOD YOU ARE NOT THE GM OF THE BEARS.

Also it's just my opinion.
Cam, Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, and Nick Foles are all CLEARLY better than Jay. Andy Dalton has actually gotten his team to the playoffs with more regularity than Jay, and those Bengals teams weren't that great. Tannehill had a good year last year and he will only get better for the Dolphins. I think he's already better than Jay. I see your argument on Palmer, Smith, and RG3, but I still think they are better than Jay. (by the way it isn't Rex grossman thethird, don't be stupid). I also never said the final five were better, but they have the potential to be better, they just haven't had the experience or opportunity yet. Also, Stafford is basically the same player as Jay Cutler, only a fraction better.

You're fooling yourself if you think Cutler is better than half the QBs you mentioned though. He's just not that good. Get over it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I stated in a later post I gave him way too much credit.......And I`m not sold yet on the other three highlighted.But I do like the list of qbs you mentioned.
They are better than Jay.
And Jay does belong on that loooong list of failed qbs we have going.Thats for sure.

And I definetley will never see the what others see in Jay as damn good qb..........He just is not that.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam, Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, and Nick Foles are all CLEARLY better than Jay. Andy Dalton has actually gotten his team to the playoffs with more regularity than Jay, and those Bengals teams weren't that great. Tannehill had a good year last year and he will only get better for the Dolphins. I think he's already better than Jay. I see your argument on Palmer, Smith, and RG3, but I still think they are better than Jay. (by the way it isn't Rex grossman thethird, don't be stupid). I also never said the final five were better, but they have the potential to be better, they just haven't had the experience or opportunity yet. Also, Stafford is basically the same player as Jay Cutler, only a fraction better.

You're fooling yourself if you think Cutler is better than half the QBs you mentioned though. He's just not that good. Get over it.
Rex Grossman is the original RGIII