• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Sanchez On Way Out!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see expansion in the near future, 32 teams and enter division play between the two conferences make it hard to balance schedules without a few more teams. So if LA gets a team, it does need to be an existing one. Vikings? Jaguars? Chargers? Rams? If Kroneke wants an LA team, and wants it to be the Rams, then he must be in the same light as Georgia. Money be dammed, if St Louis wants a team, then it is St Louis people that have to bring pressure to Kroneke to stay in the city or close by anyway. I don't care where the Rams play as long as there is still a Rams team. They move(I believe they get to retain the name Rams if it is LA)and it becomes the LA Vipers or whatever, I move to watching and rooting for something else. I root Rams whether it is Cleveland Rams, LA Rams or St Louis Rams, to old and to stubborn to change now. If there is no Rams, I play fantasy and root for players not teams.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Sanchez of course did that by himself? Shopson, how is that when Tebow was winning in Denver it was also about good defense and whatever else you stated but when Sanchez went to the AFC championship twice, it was about Sanchez and his stats? The fact of the matter is it is still a team game and stats can be a little misleading on that basis alone.

Tebow has not played in nearly two years. Does he have some problems? Sure. But one thing that I like about him is he is a gritty winner and big one at that. And he plays smashmouth football when he is in there. His work ethic is a good one and he does not complain much. He needs help in his football mechanics. Gruden stated that long ago. Will the Rams take a chance on him. IDK. But his gutsy style play is why I'd take him over Sanchez even with all of the stats.

That is exactly my point, Retro. Bashing Sanchez but wanting Tebow makes no sense. The best results Tebow fans can claim were bested by Sanchez.

Tebow is a great athlete, but he simply cannot throw the football. If he hasn't improved his mechanics despite being inches away from being out of the league for two years now, it's not going to happen. He's also insistent on playing QB. There's tons of guys that get cut with Tebow's gutsy play and work ethic every preseason; only Tebow gets a pass due to his image, following, and college success (which has been proven to not correlate to the NFL game).

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not having an NFL football team in L.A. is insane. Politics and money are the crux of the problem and GREED slips in there somewhere, too.

Watching the Rams play in L.A. while I was growing up was an experience I'll always cherish. It's a shame youngsters in L.A. haven't had the same experience.

The Rams should stay in St. Louis for the sake of the fans there, while the NFL needs to get a franchise, new or established into L.A.. I have to believe that will happen within the next two or three years, if not sooner.