• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Sanchez On Way Out!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg: I just had a nightmare! Brian Schotty reunion with Sanchez.:L I'd rather find Tony Banks.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to happen. His contract is fully guaranteed for 2013 which means cutting him would save $0. Additionally it would bring forward a cap hit of $4.8M and the Jets don't have much space. Thirdly they'd have to sign and pay someone else. We're safe for a year. Next year? Who knows. Bradford could be released if he's not seen as a $10M+ QB.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez will probably be released at mid season when playoff chances are gone. Or they could play Sanchez to see if he improved which he won't. Sanchez would make a decent backup QB but that's it. I like the idea of Tebow but he comes with a huge circus act that would be a distraction.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez will probably be released at mid season when playoff chances are gone. Or they could play Sanchez to see if he improved which he won't. Sanchez would make a decent backup QB but that's it. I like the idea of Tebow but he comes with a huge circus act that would be a distraction.

but what if he saves the rams from moving with all his money he brings it :hope:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe dream Red_Chaos. My friend in LA is fully expecting that the Rams are moving after 2014 because the city of St Louis is not budging on their original promise that sucked Queen Idiot into moving a long time ago. Kroneke is done. Vita may have some more insight but I am fairly certain the Rams in St Louis gig is just about done.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Tebow over Sanchez any day and then some.

Why? As awful as Sanchez has been lately, he's still been better than Tebow (and the stats prove that out). For those who credit Tebow for that winning streak and playoff win in Denver despite terrible stats, as well as a great defense and solid running game doing the heavy lifting, remember that Sanchez has been to the AFC championship in each of his first 2 years with the Jets.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Sanchez of course did that by himself? Shopson, how is that when Tebow was winning in Denver it was also about good defense and whatever else you stated but when Sanchez went to the AFC championship twice, it was about Sanchez and his stats? The fact of the matter is it is still a team game and stats can be a little misleading on that basis alone.

Tebow has not played in nearly two years. Does he have some problems? Sure. But one thing that I like about him is he is a gritty winner and big one at that. And he plays smashmouth football when he is in there. His work ethic is a good one and he does not complain much. He needs help in his football mechanics. Gruden stated that long ago. Will the Rams take a chance on him. IDK. But his gutsy style play is why I'd take him over Sanchez even with all of the stats.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Tebow over Sanchez any day and then some.

Then you do not have a single working brain cell. There is no other explanation.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh, I'm shakin in my boots because JDM issues an ultimatum!! I have never witnessed such hatred for a football player than you just exhibited.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see a chance of Vince Young reuniting with Jeff Fisher?

:lol:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see a chance of Vince Young reuniting with Jeff Fisher?

:lol:
I hope not. Matt Flynn looked awesome in the Packers system. Vince Young...only against 3rd stringers.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe dream Red_Chaos. My friend in LA is fully expecting that the Rams are moving after 2014 because the city of St Louis is not budging on their original promise that sucked Queen Idiot into moving a long time ago. Kroneke is done. Vita may have some more insight but I am fairly certain the Rams in St Louis gig is just about done.

where are they going to move....back to LA ?

Omaha?.... Salt Lake City?

btw: I have a friends in the east bay and down in socal who are totally certain the raiders are moving back to LA in a few yrs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he moves out of St Louis Retro, it's gonna be LA as long as the Chargers or Raiders don't beat him there first.

Here's a snip it about a month old...

There are too many dots connecting Rams owner Stan Kroenke to Los Angeles to completely dismiss the possibility he'd relocate here.
Remember, it was Kroenke who made a run at the Dodgers when they were up for sale two years ago -- a quest most assumed was the first move in a two-tier effort to secure both the Dodgers and an NFL team in Los Angeles.

Kroenke also owns a home in the Los Angeles area and has a working relationship with Anschutz Entertainment Group president Phil Anschutz, the mastermind and financier behind AEG's proposed downtown Farmers Field project.

And it is Kroenke who has been slow to respond to the recent stadium developments in St. Louis, leaving everyone in St. Louis to wonder what exactly he has up his sleeve.

All they really know is, the Rams can walk away from their lease at the Edward Jones Dome as early as the end of the 2014 season.

And whether they want to believe it or not, a privately-funded, politically-backed stadium project in downtown Los Angeles is ready to be built. The last remaining hurdle is a team agreeing to move there.

To think otherwise would be a grave mistake.

The last time I spoke to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, he looked me in the eye and assured me the NFL considered Farmers Field a viable option and flicked away reports his league considered it a dead deal.

Prior to that, Anschutz told me he was motivated to bring the NFL back to Los Angeles and that a deal to make it happen would not be complicated.

Not saying the Rams are moving here. Just saying there is a privately funded stadium ready to be built at a Los Angeles site NFL leaders find appealing.

Meanwhile, St. Louis doesn't have the money to renovate the Edward Jones Dome and there is no deal in place to secure a new stadium there.

And the Rams are now free to leave after the 2014 season.
:hope:

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, the Rams are not going to leave St Louis. Period, end of statement. Kroenke has already stated that if the CVC does not want to work with him on upgrading the Dome that he will find open land in either South or West St Louis county and build an entirely new stadium. In fact, a stadium in South County would allow the city to expand Metro service, which brings more revenue. At the end of the day however, I think the CVC and Stanley will come to an agreement and they will stay in the Dome.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, St. Louis doesn't have the money to renovate the Edward Jones Dome and there is no deal in place to secure a new stadium there.

Wrong on both counts... the city does in fact have the money, they just don't feel like it should cost THAT much to do the upgrades needed. And as stated before, Kroenke has had numorous discussions with the company that owns the land where the old Ford plant was and is ready to put pen to paper if need be to keep the team here.
Fear not LA fans, you will either get the Spanos crew or Junior Davis bringing their team to LA before 2015. And if you REALLY can't wait, there is always the LA KISS!! :laugh3:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy IDK KSUDodgers. People float things out there to divert the feeding-frenzy media. Again, I think the Farmer's field project is not going away and either Kroneke sells the Rams to a bunch in St Louis or they are goneso at the end of the 2014 season. That is for sure the two options because Kroneke wants to be in LA. Now he could sell the Rams to Mark Davis and p/u the Raiders to move to LA but that scenario makes way less sense than just moving the Rams to St Louis outright.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with ksu, I don't see the Rams returning to LA. I don't know about the Raiders but it is even money the Chargers move north from San Diego.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK Blue. Spanos has stated that he is definitely not moving. Maybe there will be an expansion team that Kroneke buys after he sells the Rams to a local St Louis group.