• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Mariota

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
130427.mca_.ODE_.fbc_.Spring.Game_.229.jpg

I heard Mod White Mamba suggest Marcus Mariota to the Rams....

What say you Rams fans?

I'm in the :hope: department.

What pick are you going to use or trade upt to.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see where we end up. He's going to the Jags or Tampa most likely and I doubt they trade us their pick. But he's a beast. Many QB's coming out this year. I kinda like Taj Boyd even though he's been struggling. He's a very humble kid with a good arm and some speed. His IQ is my question? To think we MIGHT get him in the 2nd and also get Sammy Watkins and Jake Matthews in the 1st would be awesome.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see where we end up. He's going to the Jags or Tampa most likely and I doubt they trade us their pick. But he's a beast. Many QB's coming out this year. I kinda like Taj Boyd even though he's been struggling. He's a very humble kid with a good arm and some speed. His IQ is my question? To think we MIGHT get him in the 2nd and also get Sammy Watkins and Jake Matthews in the 1st would be awesome.

As impressive as Marriota is, I like this approach better. I can't see the Rams using a 1st on a QB, so if someone like Boyd slips into the 2nd (which may still be a stretch, given the number of teams that need a QB), this works better IMO (although I'm still not sold on another rookie WR).

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that Kenny Britt is a headcase, but if the Rams thought they needed a vet WR why didn't they go after this guy? I guess the worry was he would come in and make the young guys worse? But Britt is a beast when motivated and Fisher knows the guy better than anyone.

And Sammy Watkins my friend is another Julio Jones but 2 inches shorter and a little faster with more moves. He going to be awesome in this league and what better way to bring him in than with his college QB. Again, I don't know if Taj will last that long either or if he's got it between the ears... But the guy is a great athlete and if Clemson keeps playing mediocre, there are many more QB's that might jump in front of him in the 1st.

Marriota has the whole deal. But I have heard people question his feet and the guy has multiple weapons on offense helping him as well. Not to say I haven't watched the guy take it to the house for 80 yards though either. He's played 1 decent defense in Tennessee and that's it as well. And I like this guy - don't get me wrong, but just telling you the few negatives on him.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he falls to us im trading him to houston. they should have a top 10 pick to right :lol:

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Marcus even said that he will skip his junior year and will enter in the 2014 NFL draft? If so, it makes sense for him since the Jaguars and Bucs need a QB. We need one as well since we don't know how Bradford's injury will impact him. Even so, I don't see us getting him.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's a top 2-3 pick Marcus isn't staying in Oregon. The sophomore who might surprise you and stay is Manziel or Hundley out of UCLA. Manziel is not ready IMO but he may come out just because of his Ego and that he's losing Evans. And Hundley is really only in his 1st year I believe.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's a top 2-3 pick Marcus isn't staying in Oregon. The sophomore who might surprise you and stay is Manziel or Hundley out of UCLA. Manziel is not ready IMO but he may come out just because of his Ego and that he's losing Evans. And Hundley is really only in his 1st year I believe.

Manziel is a time bomb if he stays in school. He's just too cavalier about the rules for student athletes.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita - I'm all in on Mariota! I'd use our first pick if he's available. Have to wait for final draft positions to consider a trade. Would not use both #1's though to move up.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'M watching Florida Georgia and I never really could figure out why I don't like Aaron Murray until today.

Even if he's accurate on his passes, his arm strength is nada.. I don't think he will be much better than Jimmy Clausen.

And some of you remember how much I liked Jimmy Clausen. Lol :laugh3:

Todd Gurley on the other hand... Hello. Nice RB that will have a nice career with no injuries.