• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Kings @ Anaheim Ducks, 11/12 7:30 PM, NBCSN

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my view the Kings are lucky to get a point out of this fiasco. I can't believe they managed to blow a 2-goal lead in the final 5 minutes. They should be made to watch the video of this game just to show them how not to play.

Ox

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick sucks in the shootout

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick 6 goals.. ???

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal, lucky to get the point.

Need to play better defense but that starts with the staff. Get the Brothers McStiffs out of there ASAP.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad loss. Too many shots. Got a point tho

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal, lucky to get the point.

Need to play better defense but that starts with the staff. Get the Brothers McStiffs out of there ASAP.

Gotta get Regehr healthy which would get one of them off the ice. Sure would be nice to be able to call Schultz up from Manchester. Or get Voynov back on the ice but I don't see that happening until after the first of the year. And that's only if the DA decides not to prosecute.

Ox

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Was at the game and thought being up 3-1 or 5-3 the Kings would have shut down the Ducks but instead saw too many mistakes. The Duck players put on a skating clinic, totally schooled the Kings. They controlled possession and created chance after chance after chance making the Kings skate around.

Power play was a disaster as it looked like the Ducks were on the man advantage.

Kings left Ducks player is wide open in the slot and the were not clearing rebounds. It doesn't matter who is in net, the goalie will not stop that shot 9 out of 10 times when that happens, as in the case tonight. I don't blame Quick and this game shouldn't have gone to the shootout, the Kings played to lose this game.

Muzzin still looks like he is getting back into game shape and was terrible vs the Ducks speed. Was a bit surprised Sutter didn't use a timeout to settle the team when the Ducks score to make it 5-4. If I recall, Sutter does not use his timeouts as much; I could be wrong?

The only positive it took over 50 shots and a shootout along with one of the Kings worst performances to to give the Ducks a win.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B2VLwhzCAAAiV2u.jpg

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
BTW Pearson and Toffoli were benched in the 3rd last night,

Sutter said: "It's a big, physical team we were playing, so you'd have to be prepared to play like that"

Drew said: "You have a pretty good sense of why the game developed the way that it did, and why certain personnel were used. I think a lot of people were cheating out there. I don't think we were playing responsible on our own zone. We were trying to get breakaways, trying to find odd-man rushes and trying to make pretty plays. "

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Pearson and Toffoli were benched in the 3rd last night,

Sutter said: "It's a big, physical team we were playing, so you'd have to be prepared to play like that"

Drew said: "You have a pretty good sense of why the game developed the way that it did, and why certain personnel were used. I think a lot of people were cheating out there. I don't think we were playing responsible on our own zone. We were trying to get breakaways, trying to find odd-man rushes and trying to make pretty plays. "

Sounds just like what I kept screaming at my television during the entire game. Even when the Kings had their 2-goal leads.

Ox

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I can't believe they still can't get this stuff right.

Anzee Kopidor and Brad Doty.

On the plus, Liz Habib is still hot. And crazy too (research her bar incident in AZ when she was there on TV - funny stuff).