• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Kings @ Anaheim Ducks, 11/12 7:30 PM, NBCSN

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bedshitter in, Andersen pulled.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently I can't - dumped Zajac this weekend, 2 points after nothing for me for a month. Dumped Silvferberg Monday, he just scored.

And Brown got the GW last week, I forgot to set my roster yesterday and Nielsen gets the GW against LA in the SO.

Not my year. As usual.

=)~~

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick getting beat short side he over compensated a few times. What a glove save.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how much does this team expect Quick to do? They haven't had the puck since LaBarbera made the save on Williams. When they do get it on their stick they turn it over before they can clear the zone. Need another momentum killer because it's all Anaheim right now. If this keeps up there is no way the Kings can survive and get the win.

Ox

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a horrible period of hockey by our Kings. Completely owned that period and are only ahead by the grace of a super softie by Andersen.

Ox

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb is a major project, he doesn't make very confident decisions with the puck. He may have been held in high regard in Buffalo, but that was Buffalo - easy to look good on rebuilding/low totem pole teams (just look at LA when this rebuild started, guys like O'Sullivan looked good) but harder on good teams.

You have to step up your game and I haven't seen that with him much, if at all, this season. He has a great opportunity to play and develop his game in a winning environment with Voynov out, hope he takes advantage of it.

McBain, this guy wasn't tendered his MQO last summer by Buffalo (also) and became a UFA which is how he ended up here. He wasn't impressive there either, he really struggled.

The Kings need their regulars back ASAP.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a horrible period of hockey by our Kings. Completely owned that period and are only ahead by the grace of a super softie by Andersen.

Ox

Completely agree, the Kings were demolished that period. Need to slow the game down a bit, spend some time in the Anaheim zone (even if no SOGs are generated, just to establish some territorial ground) and try to be smarter defensively.

Too many odd man rushes but that's to be expected with guys like Regehr and Voynov out and McBain and McNabb in.

Don't even get me started on Muzzin and his potential for a gaffe at any given moment.

=)~~

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping neither sees the ice in the 3rd period unless the Kings can build a 4-goal lead somehow. Play with just 4 defensemen the rest of the way. Of course they do have to play tomorrow too so you don't want to wear out Greene, Martinez, Muzzin and Doughty either.

Ox

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Richards on the ice way too much.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Sometimes you can get completely outworked and outplayed and still get points out of a game. I know the Kings now have the lead again but the way they're getting owned I don't see it holding up.

Ox