• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

loooooong season

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking they can get Clarkson for Merril and a 2nd round pick
Looks like you need to add a sarcasm alert to these post Clarkson, it appears to be taken seriously....

And the Dump reference brings back memories. Long before Avery (he was always dump somebody) he insisted that Petr Prucha was way better than Parise. Just one of many of his gems.

In fairness to cup however he doesn't go off on racist rants like dump used to

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you need to add a sarcasm alert to these post Clarkson, it appears to be taken seriously....

And the Dump reference brings back memories. Long before Avery (he was always dump somebody) he insisted that Petr Prucha was way better than Parise. Just one of many of his gems.

We were talking about some of dumps posts recently. He definitely had some gems :L I forgot he claimed Prucha was better than Parise :dhd:

How have ya been devlishwon? :suds:

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were talking about some of dumps posts recently. He definitely had some gems :L I forgot he claimed Prucha was better than Parise :dhd:

How have ya been devlishwon? :suds:
Doing well. Just back from a California trip. Got a call from my ticket rep at the Devils saying probably picking my games seats 1st week in July!

How are you doing?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing well. Just back from a California trip. Got a call from my ticket rep at the Devils saying probably picking my games seats 1st week in July!

How are you doing?
Spent some time in colorado,been animating a lot. Just took another trip. Already having hockey withdrawal. Think I nailed this gif tho. I'll work on some devils gifs next season if you guys would like. Maybe grab some traffic. Im usually doing it for the college football board or on the doobs show thread :suds: :dhd:

pens_zpsbooyrg7e.gif

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha, I never heard of Dump talking about Petr Prucha being better than Zach Parise (although that does seem like something Dump would surely say), but here is a good list of what I do remember Dump claiming...

• Rangers swindled the Leafs when they traded Brian Leetch for Maksim Kondratiev, Jarkko Immonen, & Lauri Korpikoski

• Dan Blackburn would've won the Vezina because he was playing in the NHL at 18 years of age & not many goalies have done that

• Tim Erixon will be a top 6 dman (not just for the Rangers, but throughout the entire NHL)

• Michael Del Zotto will be a better defenseman than Shea Weber

• Rick Nash with the Rangers is better than Jaromir Jagr in his prime

• Evgeni Malkin did nothing for the Pens when they won tCup in 2009 (even tho Geno led the playoffs in scoring & won tConn Smythe that year)

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Dump has a hard on for Dylan McIlrath, thinks he'll be the next Chris Pronger.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the main board, man I hope (I trust he is) Shero is hitting up Stan Bowman and any other cap strapped teams.

The Blackhawks also have to take into account their salary cap overage from the 2015-16 season: $3.07 million, according to Blackhawks assistant general manager Norm Maciver on Thursday.

The Blackhawks’ overage amount consists of bonuses earned by Artemi Panarin, Teuvo Teravianen and Michal Rozsival.

The Blackhawks have about $66 million already committed to next season’s cap with 16 players signed, last season’s overage and the retained cap hit of Rob Scuderi. The cap ceiling last season was $71.4 million. The NHL is expected to announce the 2016-17 cap ceiling early next week.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I really wished the Devils landed tumerivan from the Hawks. Yeah I know the price was way steeper for the canes but man he would've been a nice #2 center on this team. That can contribute now and you know what you can get from him. Be my guest and take a second and third round who might help you years from now.

Yeah I hope the Devils are in for datz. I would love to land the #16 pick from the wings. Remember last year the islanders were lucky with brazal falling and traded back in and got him St 15

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
With Stamkos hitting the open market and I'm the Devils without interest in signing him. I would open up and say give me all your bad contracts.

Tampa needs cap space for Stamkos the wings need it too if they want him.

Take on carle for Tampa #27? I believe. Take on datz for the #16. 3 first rounders? O man!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd pass on Matt Carle only because he still has 2 years left. I'm OK with a 1 year but after this season they should be aiming higher.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd pass on Matt Carle only because he still has 2 years left. I'm OK with a 1 year but after this season they should be aiming higher.
Agreed, I was never big on him and he's gotten worse (slower...stupider???) as he's aged. And we don't want that.

I would take Datsuks contract I and the pick in a second though

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey we don't have to play him. Though 10 million is a lot for a late first round pick. Would need a prospect of value back

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I was never big on him and he's gotten worse (slower...stupider???) as he's aged. And we don't want that.

I would take Datsuks contract I and the pick in a second though
Your going to love the last rumor i read. It would be a cap move. To be honest I hate the thought of giving up Blandisi. The kid is going to be a top tier forward imo. And I cant see the Devils taking on that much cap. But the jackets do have Massive cap issues and have been rumored to be shopping the 3rd pick. Who knows my sarcasm may actually happen :dhd:

To Columbus:
Joseph Blandisi
41st overall

To New Jersey:
3rd overall
David Clarkson
Scott Hartnell

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your going to love the last rumor i read. It would be a cap move. To be honest I hate the thought of giving up Blandisi. The kid is going to be a top tier forward imo. And I cant see the Devils taking on that much cap. But the jackets do have Massive cap issues and have been rumored to be shopping the 3rd pick. Who knows my sarcasm may actually happen :dhd:

To Columbus:
Joseph Blandisi
41st overall

To New Jersey:
3rd overall
David Clarkson
Scott Hartnell
Blue Jackets would win that trade IMO.