• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like LA is a go...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It got bad after she moved the team out of Los Angeles the first time and into Orange County in Anaheim. It got worse when she signed her boy toy Dan Pastorini, shit hit the fan when she wouldn't re-sign and pay Vince Ferragamo after taking the Rams to the Super Bowl and the final straw was when she wouldn't pay Eric Dickerson and traded him in his prime to the Colts.

The difference between Stan and Georgia was Stan got the overwhelming vote of the owners Georgia did not come close.

In other words, Georgia went to the Al Davis school of politicing with the mantra "fuck you, I'm leaving LA no matter what" while Stan uses someone else to politic for him (in this case, Jerry Jones) to make him look like the bad guy and then cries crocodile tears about how he has a soft spot for Missouri?

Man, Penn Jillette got really old.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget, she also hired her good buddy Chuck Knox to completely dismantle any talent we had in the early 90's. He put together a team NOBODY in their right mind would've paid to see...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, Georgia went to the Al Davis school of politicing with the mantra "fuck you, I'm leaving LA no matter what" while Stan uses someone else to politic for him (in this case, Jerry Jones) to make him look like the bad guy and then cries crocodile tears about how he has a soft spot for Missouri?

Man, Penn Jillette got really old.

I had my picture taken with Penn and Teller, nice guys.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had my picture taken with Penn and Teller, nice guys.

Don't know about Teller but Penn definitely does seem like a funny guy that is like to have a beer with. Also didn't realize how tall the guy was. The guy looks like a giant.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about Teller but Penn definitely does seem like a funny guy that is like to have a beer with. Also didn't realize how tall the guy was. The guy looks like a giant.

They're both super nice guys...I've seen them 5 times in Vegas (saw them last night in fact!!! Yes, i'm in Vegas)...One time Penn called me up on stage for the first trick of the night. After the show not only did he say thank you, but remembered my name. I forget names in 5 minutes lol.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were the days of John Shaw and he ran the draft and FA signings based on how much a player would cost the team. He reported to the Queen Idiot and the duo destroyed the Rams no matter who the coach was because both of them were complete buffoons and had no business being involved with a NFL franchise. Robinson was adept at dealing with Shaw but eventually couldn't take it anymore and left when talent just kept being passed-over by Shaw. The string of number one picks that were complete jokes was beyond laughable and legendary. Knox just left out of exhaustion and frustration and we never recovered until Dick Vermeil took over.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we had a guy like Jim Everett again. Not too many people thought he was any good but I disagreed. You have to like a guy who knocked Jim Rome on his ass on live T.V.! Not to mention he was 6'5, had a quick release that was very accurate, and he was a team leader despite what people thought.

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we had a guy like Jim Everett again. Not too many people thought he was any good but I disagreed. You have to like a guy who knocked Jim Rome on his ass on live T.V.! Not mention he had a quick release that was very accurate and he was a team leader despite what people thought.

Anyone that punks out schmucks like him is a okay in my book.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell Brother Bunc got a Chubby when he heard his RAMS are moving back home! He's posting all of these Old LA RAM highlights! ............Gotta Love it!......Amen Brother!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dickerson was something special and that buffoon Shaw and the QI sold him for chump change of which we did nothing with after pissing away all those draft picks we got from the Colts! I still can remember vowing to find those two and end my misery when news of the trade came down!

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the last Raiders Rams game in Anaheim.
I think it was the last game of the season.
So many fights in the stands and the hallways, I don't remember who won. I think the game was meaningless. Had to push the in laws out of the way of a fight on the escalator after the game. Had no idea that it would be the last game.
Hopefully this building project will help the city.
Two friends of my wife have been shot in Inglewood since the Lakers left town. ( both police officers on drive by shootings)
LA Live has made that part of the city safer. Maybe this will help