• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like LA is a go...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is has nothing to football and all to do with money.
We here in LA have gone a full generation without football, and that we are the second largest market in the US and third largest in North America speaks volumes to the fact that this is not entirely about money.

I asked my son, who was 3 years old when the NFL left the LA market, and who has lived his entire childhood in LA area if he would become an LA Rams fan now that they are returning but he declined and said he will stick with Denver. He did add that he will root for the Rams whenever we are together, just like I root for his Broncos, but the damage has been done.

Forget about the money for a second, I'm a very grateful Los Angeles has football back in the LA market! With that, I'm truly sorry for the great football fans of St. Louis in their loss. Especially fans like @Red_Chaos & @ShaneC because at the age I believe they both are, it's all they've ever really known.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Rams left Los Angeles there was no internet or message boards or any real way to express your feelings about a move. One day they were just gone and that was it. but you know what? I and many other L.A. Ram fans are still here. It will be interesting to see how many STL Fans hang in there.