• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

London

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not going to be easy, the culture change has been achingly slow to blossom, we need 53 men to come together show some pride and discipline and learn how to win, and we need our HC to be the straw that stirs the drink.

That last game in London was by all analysis a complete meltdown and I think will be difficult to put in our rear-view mirror, but that is what must happen, hopefully the "burial" of the game ball will start the healing. Sparano hasn't had the best of fortune as an NFL HC, but has shown some brilliance at times and I think I could genuinely like the guy, he seems like the kind of leader you could go into battle with, he knows our team as well as anyone, and I think he has that "fire" in him that we need to see on our sideline.

I don't get the warm and fuzzies over our current situation but I felt something had to be done after the way we performed in London, and I sure as hell have hope that we can right the ship and salvage something from these 12 games.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like TS is saying and doing all the right things.. The guy comes from the Bill Parcell tree.. A hard nosed give it all you got type HC!! IM down with that.. Kick them in the NUTS TS!! And let's see what happens..
The Bolts are coming to Oakland!! Let's get these boyz TS!! HIT RIVERS!!