• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

London

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A smart move to get out there early, get acclimated, get that jet-lag out of the system, and damn if this isn't the most pregame coverage of the Raiders in quite some time.

Our backs are to the wall, it is time to get this one right, we made some progress in New England, now we need to put it all together and finish against one of the East Coast teams we know pretty well, one of the most dysfunctional teams of the entire 2013 season, who still don't know their identity.

If we can't get it together against the Phins heading into the bye, I cannot hold much hope for the rest of our schedule, Carr is twice the QB Tannenhill will ever be, this team needs to stand up and show some backbone, I am tired of excuses, lets get this one done!

I put money down on this one, this is as sure a thing as I can see.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
London baby!! Lets Get This!! Go Raiders!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a Raider Fan forever!! And i live by the Raider code.. Win Lose Or Tie Raiders till i die!! That will NEVER change!! But today i feel shame, for the first time ever!! And it was cuz of alot of things that happened today!! Horrible coaching, and players JUST giving up!! But what really pissed me OFF?? Was when CARR got hurt, and we left him in there!! But what i will never forget was when he was limping off the field hurt really bad, AND NOBODY CAME TO HELP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today the RAIDERS were NOT a TEAM!!
Im in FULL blown CHUCKY MODE!! FIX IT MARK DAVIS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching, QB, OL, DL.. Thats how it starts how it ends, and thats the only way you WIN!! Lets see what we have?? Coaching?? Not very good!! QB?? He could be a franchise QB!! But we might of ruined him already!! OL?? Can't open up the RUN game!! And that puts to much pressure on the rookie!! The D?? Well, when we put one DB on three Fin WRs, you get the point!! Its easy to see what the problem is..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching, QB, OL, DL.. Thats how it starts how it ends, and thats the only way you WIN!! Lets see what we have?? Coaching?? Not very good!! QB?? He could be a franchise QB!! But we might of ruined him already!! OL?? Can't open up the RUN game!! And that puts to much pressure on the rookie!! The D?? Well, when we put one DB on three Fin WRs, you get the point!! Its easy to see what the problem is..

And yet another marginal QB we made look all-pro, we spend all week in jolly ol England and looked totally unprepared and lackadaisical, this one goes right in DA's lap, I cannot for the life of me figure out what he is doing on the sideline.

We can't get out of our own way, much less get in the way of our opponent, after a decent effort against the Pats we lay a huge egg against a team we should be able to find a way to beat, and they beat us to the punch time and again, you could tell early on the Miami D was not concerned about us in the least, our offense so elementary and unable to sustain any kind of momentum, they knew all they needed was 3 downs and we were done. Even when our D had them in 3rd and long, we relax and give up the 18 yard completion!

Outcoached and outclassed on an international stage, beyond embarrassing, Raider fans deserve so much better, FIRE SOMEBODY AND BRING IN SOME REAL TALENT, I don't mind that Mark Davis doesn't have one iota of football knowledge if he brings in some real people that do, so far the "change of culture" has only served to amuse every opponent we have played in the last 10 GAMES! :gaah:

I find it hard to believe that we could be so unprepared and downright inept, there has to be someone in or near this organization who has more than a dirtspeck of pride to lead this team, fucking Hue and the Cable guy could do it......... :wtf2:

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this stage, if I were Mark Davis, I would have been be on the telephone ASAP with John Madden and offer to pay him premium $$$$$$$$ to bring him on board as a "special consultant" in the same way the Warriors brought in Jerry West as their "special consultant". Raiders clearly need help in a lot of ways.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DA is done in Oakland we all know that.. Its time to scout out some HC prospects!! I have two that i have always pimped.. Chucky of coarse!! And David Shaw!! But i also would love to have Sumlin FROM Texas A&M!! DC4 sling the rock to Amari Cooper, and another top FA WR!! In the Os those guys would bring!! All you can say is DANG!! Im freaking crushed over the season we are having, coaching and players giving up are killing us!! How so much hope can just go down the drain in a flash?? Coaching is how!! NO more up and coming coaches that have NEVER been a HC on any level!! DAMN!! MARK DAVIS KNOWS THIS!! He will do everything in his power to land one of those 3 HCs i just mentioned.. He was close to getting Chucky, but he was not ready!! Maybe this time he will be?? Hmm

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching matters!! In fact that's #1 on my list of must have, in order to WIN!! Smart coaching will take you OUT!! The NFL is turning into a PURE coaching league.. That why coaching is #1 on my list.. Of coarse you NEED good players!! But those good players would suck with bad coaching!! Thats the truth MD..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DA is no longer the coach of the RAIDERS!! FIRED!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So question for you Raiders fans...Are you wanting McKinzie to keep his job? Do you put most of the blame on Allen for this 0-4 start?

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So question for you Raiders fans...Are you wanting McKinzie to keep his job? Do you put most of the blame on Allen for this 0-4 start?

Mckenzie is to blame as well but he will probably get one more head coach before he gets the ax.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have new hope!! For a few reason.. First Sparano, is one mean dude, and has been a HC before!! You either play HARD or he will bench you.. 2. Mark Davis wants a superstar coach!! A franchise coach.. He will go ALL IN on trying to get Gruden!! Mark Davis will make him the highest paid coach in football if he can get him!! Look for Shaw's,Harbuagh and Sumlin's name to pop up as well.. But Chucky is the target!! RM?? I would give him another year. but thats just me.. We can CUT all our Vets and not take a CAP hit!! RM played it smart!! We needed to fill holes, and he did that.. Our cap money can be unreal if we cut those Vets!! RM put the franchise back on par with with the rest of the NFL.. Sometimes hate will blind fans, and i understand that!! The Raiders are set up for the future, now it just NEEDS the right coaching.. Yup..

Last edited by a moderator:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is another guy that is a great coach!! Coached under AL Davis!! But he has a job right now!! Could we trade for him?? Stay tuned!! The Whiners could trade him, or fire him, and their target would be Shaw!! ugh!! Shaw plays the same style the whiners play now!! Again UGH!!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope he gets fired. With more than likely another top 5 pick. Can't afford to miss. And he gets much of the blame for letting what little talent team had get away. Not sure how you don't franchise Lamar Houston of veldeheer

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope he gets fired. With more than likely another top 5 pick. Can't afford to miss. And he gets much of the blame for letting what little talent team had get away. Not sure how you don't franchise Lamar Houston or veldeheer. But much like coaching situation any top choices are goinf to say thanks but no thanks